How much water???

busylizzie

Hi everyone,
Just wondering how much water people are drinking. I probably average at 3 litres a day and just wondering if this is enough?
BL x

WOW thats great

I thought I read somewhere that you should drink 1.5 litres of water a day. So I would think your 3litres a day is more than enough.

Unfortunately I am nowhere near to drinking this amount (although in the summer I will). Today I have not drunk much as I have been shopping all day (did take my slimfast bar with me though).

If I am hungry I tend to drink more in the hope that it will stop me from raiding the fridge.

Oh! I was thinking of trying to up my intake of water because I wasn't sure it was enough?! Don't think I could cut down. Usually drink a litre before my breakfast shake and carry on at a similar pace all day. Was over 5 litres the other day!!! Am I drinking too much then?

I dont think you can have too much water really! I drink between 2 and 3 Litres a day (although yesterday was at the pub drinking all day so today cant seem to get enough water in!)

Thanks Sattsy I'll keep glugging it down! I don't drink tea or coffee or fizzy drinks. I've only ever been a water drinker so its not too much of an effort for me

Back