How much water???

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by busylizzie, 7 March 2008 Social URL.

1. busylizzie

busylizzie Full Member

Hi everyone,
    Just wondering how much water people are drinking. I probably average at 3 litres a day and just wondering if this is enough?
    BL x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Goldilocks

Goldilocks Member

WOW thats great

I thought I read somewhere that you should drink 1.5 litres of water a day. So I would think your 3litres a day is more than enough.

Unfortunately I am nowhere near to drinking this amount (although in the summer I will). Today I have not drunk much as I have been shopping all day (did take my slimfast bar with me though).

If I am hungry I tend to drink more in the hope that it will stop me from raiding the fridge.
  4. busylizzie

busylizzie Full Member

Oh! I was thinking of trying to up my intake of water because I wasn't sure it was enough?! Don't think I could cut down. Usually drink a litre before my breakfast shake and carry on at a similar pace all day. Was over 5 litres the other day!!! Am I drinking too much then?
  5. Goldilocks

Goldilocks Member

I honestly have no idea. Maybe worth someone who has been doing slimfast a while to let you know.
  6. Sattsy

Sattsy Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I dont think you can have too much water really! I drink between 2 and 3 Litres a day (although yesterday was at the pub drinking all day so today cant seem to get enough water in!)
  7. busylizzie

busylizzie Full Member

Thanks Sattsy I'll keep glugging it down! I don't drink tea or coffee or fizzy drinks. I've only ever been a water drinker so its not too much of an effort for me
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.