How much water???

Chills

Hi,

Please can you help me?

I just want to know how much water everyone is drinking.

I am not a great drinker and am only managing 2 litres of water a day.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Celina

LT recommend a minimum of 4 pints (not including shakes, these are extra) up to a maximum of 10 pints a day!
If you are struggling try using a straw to get through it, it does really help!

i drink 4lts a day :D

I really struggled in the beginning with the water. I could only manage about 2lts a day, but now I drinks approx 4lts a day. I think when your body gets used to increased volumes of fluid it wants more. Try keeping a bottle with you at all times,you will soon be re-filling it.:D

I usually only manage 2-3 litres a day. Trying really hard to get more down though as everyone says it speeds up the weight loss. x

have you tried getting the 1lt bottles with the sports cap i have a couple i keep filling them up and putting them in the fridge sipping on these throughout the day its amazing how much you get through i manage between 4-5 litres

I keep a bottle of Vittel on my desk or with me at all times and slug from it all day long, find i get through 5-6 litres a day that way :)

I'm like Kay, at first I was hard pushed to get 2 litres down me but now I can manage at least 4 litres - as long as I drink it throughout the day and don't try and force it down in the evening when I realise I haven't drunk enough.

I keep 3 500ml bottles in the fridge and drink them as and when I want refilling each one when I finish it.

Good luck.

x

Back