How much weight did you lose in a month?

Thanks for your interest. I also like to know about this how much weight loss is possible within a month? I have a simple target 5KG per month. Is this possible?

when I have done slimming world I've lost 8lbs most months. Now on Lighter Life I'm losing 12lbs a month roughly. :)

5 kg is 10.1 pounds. If you're very big, or male, or both, then 10pounds should be do-able in a month. I remember hearing once that anything more than 1kg a week is unhealthy but I don't know if that's actually true

to lose about 8 pounds a month (4kg roughly) I did slimming world, which is healthy eating, mainly low Glycemic Load /Low GI, with loads of fresh vegetables and protein and fairly low carbs.
to lose 12 pounds a month (6kg very roughly) I'm doing Lighter life, which is pre-designed food packs with about 100 grams of carbs per day in total. I also take psyllium husk just for added fibre, and lots of fresh water and a hot broth which is like hot watery vegetable soup.

I lost 5kg my first month but expect that to drop to about 3kg a month after that. Though I am smaller to start with at only 151cm so while proportionally I have a lot to lose it is less in kilos.
I am not on any specific plan so wont have dramatic losses.

I lost 5kg my first month but expect that to drop to about 3kg a month after that. Though I am smaller to start with at only 151cm so while proportionally I have a lot to lose it is less in kilos.
I am not on any specific plan so wont have dramatic losses.

That's very good idea to decrease. Because 3kg's per week is normal I think.

I did not hurry up much to lose weight fast. But I stopped eating less and kept exercising every day. At the first It was too difficult for me avoiding sugary food. I trained my brain saying ''no''

Back