How much weight have people lost on 790?

In 4 weeks I have lost 25lbs.

I'm on day four of 790 and so far this week I have lost 3lbs. I probably wont lose much more this week as prior to starting 790 I was counting calories, and so had no stores to empty, but I am thrilled with the 3lbs loss so far as I was losing 1lb a week before sometimes less. It was taking forever. So far I have lost three weeks worth...if you know what I mean :)

The 790kcal plan which incorporates 3 CD a day, plus a lean protein and green veg meal and half a pint of skimmed milk. It's the other VLCD that Cambridge has as well as the SS plan. It's described on page 8 of your yellow Weight Care with Cambridge book which everyone should have been given by their counsellor.

Ummm from the looks of things its still quite fast weight loss still, im on day 4 of SS and its killing me not having any food so was thinking of changing over to 790 but was worried that the weight loss wouldn't be as much as fast but it still seems really good weight loss.

The 790kcal plan which incorporates 3 CD a day, plus a lean protein and green veg meal and half a pint of skimmed milk. It's the other VLCD that Cambridge has as well as the SS plan. It's described on page 8 of your yellow Weight Care with Cambridge book which everyone should have been given by their counsellor.

I was just curious if you can use the skimmed milk to make some parsley sauce with granules ( the one that is made by bisto).

I have missed parsley sauce so much, lol. I would love to have it with my fish.

I should be on this plan soon and i dont think i will be using the skimmed milk allowance for anything else because i dont drink coffee and i dont like tea too much, lol.

Thank you xx :)

I doubt that you'll be able to use bisto sauce because they have thickening agents, usually something floury or carb based. That would knock you out of ketosis which is an essential part of your diet.
Good luck with the diet.
Ceri

I was just curious if you can use the skimmed milk to make some parsley sauce with granules ( the one that is made by bisto).

I have missed parsley sauce so much, lol. I would love to have it with my fish.

I should be on this plan soon and i dont think i will be using the skimmed milk allowance for anything else because i dont drink coffee and i dont like tea too much, lol.

Thank you xx :)

Well I'm 99% sure you wouldn't be able to use bisto on 790. You could use some parsley though with the milk....not sure how you'd thicken it though!

Thanks for the replies. I have decided to use the milk for tea. But i'm not too keen on tea so if i get bored of it, i will use it to make a milkshake :)

Back