How much weight loss in 10wks on TFR

juls37

Hi there,

I was wondering how much weight it is possible to lose on TFR in 10 weeks. I have now lost 14lb in 4 weeks. I know that could have been a lot more but I had a hen weekend and a couple of meals out inbetween. Am looking for inspiration. I am currently a size 18/20 and would like to be a size 14 by the first week in December. Do you think that's possible??

I reckon it is possible Juls if you stick to it 100%...no cheating!! Is your current weight 221lbs? Just trying to work it out from the statistics you have showing. I was 16-18 five and a half weeks ago and now I reckon I'll be fitting into a size 12 work trousers by Monday coming after my 6th weigh in. That's almost 3 dress sizes in 6 weeks. You have 10 weeks so I'd say YES YOU CAN!! Good luck!

x S

I reckon it is possible Juls if you stick to it 100%...no cheating!! Is your current weight 221lbs? Just trying to work it out from the statistics you have showing. I was 16-18 five and a half weeks ago and now I reckon I'll be fitting into a size 12 work trousers by Monday coming after my 6th weigh in. That's almost 3 dress sizes in 6 weeks. You have 10 weeks so I'd say YES YOU CAN!! Good luck!

x S

I am so proud of you lady!!!

Just had my Week 10 weigh in and I have lost 46lbs in total (3st 4lbs!)

I'm so proud of you UkLady, well done and keep up the good work ! You are on the home stretch, over half way there, the light is at the end of the tunnel and its not a train !!!

Back