How much?

Hi All

I was just wondering how much you had all lost with xenical and in how long?

i am feeling a bit more positive, on day 7 of xenical. weigh in on friday for me, and i have decided that, even if its only 2lb, its still 2lb of fat gone, and if i lost 2lb per week i would lose 104lb in a year which would be fantastic! so heres to my pma :)

xxxx
Love Donna xx

I'm on Day 15 and been super good by not weighing myself until I go to the doctor after the 4 weeks! I've got another 2 weeks to go but I'm hoping for a 10 lb loss. I'd be happy with that!
My trousers are definatley loose on me, so fingers crossed :D

I jhave just come to the end of week 1 and i lost 5 llbs :)
Im super happy about that.
I havent done any specific exercise, just walking and housework and running round after my 2 toddlers:)

i started on 11th march and have lost 17lb so far so rather pleased at that in less than a month although i am sneakily hoping that on monday will have lost another 4lb so lost a stone and half in the first month

Thats a fab loss !

I was on Alli (60mg orlistat) in January and then started Xenical in February so in total over 3 stone

I've been on xenical since 14 October last year and so far I've lost 3st 9lb. It came off quickly at first, but I seem to be levelling out at 6lb a month now, which I'm really happy with!

I started on the tablets in April 2008, and only stopped them a few weeks ago. In the 3 years I had 2 breaks from the tablets, and over all I've lost just over 10 stone :D

You've done so well Ali, your posts were the first I read when I joined the forum!!

Your an inspiration to us all!!

look at your collar bones on your pic !! defined !!

i've lost 15 lbs in 5 weeks and am delighted .

i can't exercise cos of my health so didn't think i would lose so much.:D

these pills are definitely the answer for me - too frightened to eat the baddies in case of accidents :eek::eek:

Started on 2nd of march, and have lost 17lbs. I'm delighted with my progress so far, though I think I'll probably slow down now. If I can drop a pound or two a week I'd be delighted x

Ali well done hun....xx

we can all do this xxx

Back