Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

how much

Discussion in 'Atkins Diet' started by Yummymummy30, 15 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Yummymummy30

Yummymummy30 Full Member

Just curious to see how much weight everyone has lost on atkins as i have about 10stone to lose

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cat38x

cat38x Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st1lb
    Current Weight:
    21st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(4.21%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    I've lost 10lb in four weeks on atkins. Might have lost a bit more but the week before I did a detox and lost 11lb in a week. I've got about 10 stone to lose to what they say is my 'ideal' weight for my height but don't want to get down that far, I've lost stone and a half so far and I'm looking for about another five or six. Keep at it, it works and will be worth it

4. dandy highwayman

dandy highwayman Member

Diet:
    Atkins
    I want, or should I say need to lose 5 or even 6 stone

5. kittykat6279

kittykat6279 Mad Take Thatter!

Start Weight:
    9st6lb
    Current Weight:
    8st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(9.85%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    I've been on it 4 months now and have lost 17lb. I've actually gone below my target weight, which is great! :)

6. Kat1e

Kat1e This is for life

Start Weight:
    17st8.9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6.2lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10.1lb(26.77%)
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    After 7 months i've lost 3.5 stone while still enjoying a great social life (aka drinking wine and eating out a lot!). According to bmi i should still lose another 2-3 stone or so, but already feeling so much better i'm going to take it in half stone increments and see how it goes. I wouldn't want to actually be skinny :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.