How much ?

Zoe

I'm looking into the Cambridge Diet, and would like to know how much it costs to get started ?

Hi,

It depends how your CDC works it, but I pay £38 a week flat rate for a mixture of 21 food packs - whichever ones I choose.

I know some people pay per item rather than an overall fee but it works out roughly the same.

There is no initial set up costs or anything. The weekly fee includes the time you spend with your CDC etc.

Hope this helps!

xx

Hi.

As Ribenaberry says it depends on where you are in the country.

I pay £37.50 for a mixture of 21 foodpacks (shakes, soups & upto a max of 7 tetras or bars)

If you are tall & require 4 packs a day it is more.

xx

If you look here http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/18670-products-rrp-prices-1st-july-2008-a.html you will see the RRP prices, but CDC's are at liberty to price things themselves.

I pay just under £40 a week, depending what I buy - each different thing (sachet, tetra or bars) are individually priced, so it always depends on what I want to buy.

The best thing to do is get in contact with a few local CDC's and email them to ask what their charges are.

Good luck if you decided to start the diet and let us know how you get on xx

it does depend on where you are and your cdc (as they can charge what they want to)

Why dont you give a few a ring? I think most people pay in and around 35pounds

we have a chart here for prices soups £1.70 shakes £1.65 and tetras £1.90 and bars £1.95 thats each item lucikly we are only litlte shorties and only need 42 items each i think john has to have more not sure till monday.

Back