How Much???

Hi I' pretty new to this forum, (first post actually), after reading some of the succress stories of people on this diet i want to get started right away.
Does anyone have anytips about how to go about startin this diet and getting myself motivated and the most important question how much is it going to cost me? (hoping its going to be affordable because really need to shed a few stone)

Thanks in advance for any advice

Lauz
:)

Hi Laura I pay £36 a week and for Lipotrim ,you get all the formulas you need and a weigh. This will be my 8th week now and I am glad I took the plunge as I have lost 32lbs in that time. I went on the Lipotrim website to find my nearest pharmacy and took it from there. When I told friends and colleagues I paid £36 a week they looked at me like I was a bit crazy but its money I would have spent on food and alcohol in a week anyway, in fact I probably spent more than that if I am honest with the amount I was shoveling in. Hope this helps xx:)

I also pay £36 per week, and like Hellie found my pharmacist through the Lipotrim website. You will find this forum a great help when you start and don't be afraid to ask any questions, we are all very friendly. By the way where do you live?

Im £36 too

I pay £33 a week. I heard about this from someone who works at the pharmacy, she did it last year and lost 3.5 stone in 13weeks, and she has still kept it all off even over the xmas period.... So I thought if I don't do it now I never will. I am finding it quite easy and don't feel hungry at all.

Hi Laura, mine is £36 a week too. I found it cos the pharmacy advertised it in their window. Any advice come on here, I find it a lot more helpful than my chemist. I've lost 5st 2lbs in 14 weeks so far and love it. I am not hungry and am working out my food problems whilst on it. Good luck if you decide to do it. I was spending a lot more than £36 a week on junk and rubbish so in the long run I am saving a lot being on LT.

I'm not going to lie to you, this diet is fab but the first week is really tough. My tip for you would be to cut down on your carb intake the week running up to the start of the diet. I think that way, you might make the first week a little easier as you hit the "cold turkey carb wall".

Hi Laura mine's 33 pound a week too. I agree that it might be wise to cut down on carbs before embarking, I found the first week hard especially the first two days but after that it has not been a problem.

i pay £48 a week but im on the male lipotrim but i no the ladies lipotrim wher i go is £36

It's 67 euro in Dublin for female and 80 euro for male, we are so ripped off here.... :(:(

Welcome! Don't wait too long to get started, you could lose a stone while you are umming and ahhhing over it. Promise you, you will not regret it. After week 2, It was SO easy. I am ridding my wardrobe of all my big clothes...size 20 GONE!..size 18 GONE....size 16's getting loose!!!!! My workmate Gemma got me started after a 10lb week one weight loss, now we have workmate Kezza (Newbie) on day 2, so the LT word is spreading..........unlike our hips!!:banandancer:

Yea Chelly I probaly should... as it would only cost me around 50 euro and I go up every second third week if my mam is going up for a look around.. although i end up buying stuff i dont need all the timeand spend a fortune haha so would prob cost me more lol and I like the girl in the chemist i go to she is really helpful..

i pay 30 but i know i would definately spend more than that every week buying junk when i go to work and buy from the local cafe by work, so it may sound a lot but it will definately save u money in the long run...and it is sooooo worth it. good luck when u start and keep posting and let us know how your doing x

Thanks for all the tips guys!!!
Think it may be a little too much for me though, still living with my parents at the moment so am lucky enough to not have to pay for any food, £36 a week would be a hugh difference to what i am having to pay out at the mo!
Have started slimming World instead going it alone rather than going to classes. Have been quite successful on it before so am goin to try again. so far so good.

good luck everyone !

bumped for louisa83 ;)

i pay 30 but i know i would definately spend more than that every week buying junk when i go to work and buy from the local cafe by work, so it may sound a lot but it will definately save u money in the long run...and it is sooooo worth it. good luck when u start and keep posting and let us know how your doing x

Hi
Where in Liverpool do you pay £30?...I'm in Liverpool and I pay £36 :cry:xx

Back