How on earth do you cheat??

With any weight loss plan its all in the planning! :D

Starlight said:
Could be :). I definitely think for me deciding when I'm back on plan is absolutely crucial. I have my stop date and my restart dates decided and on my calendar and in my diary. I know it would be too easy to say 'I'll start tomorrow/Monday/next week' otherwise :)

I'm exactly the same Starlight! I have an end date and a start date and I have no problem starting again on that date. No ifs or buts I just get right back on with it. It works for me.

And the first time I did CD I even did it for two weeks in Florida, no cheating, I managed to lose my weight quickly but now I'm not as heavy my priorities in life have changed, I'm in no huge hurry to get to goal... I'm going go enjoy myself along the rest of the way. :D

Wow - you all have lost so much - I will be happy if I ever get in the 14's - that will be the lightest I have EVER been (I think I may even have been that when I was born!)

I think I just want to get a good lot of it off quickly then see how I feel - I may want to go on to something like slimming world or weight watchers or even just calorie counting...who knows but at this point the money I am spending on the diet I need to make sure I get the results I want.

Thank you all - I am so happy you have messaged me x

Back