How on Earth!!

HayleyR

Well. . . This is my 11th day of being 100% on S&S. At last weeks weight I was 10 stone 8 lbs. This morning however when I had a little look, I'm 10 stone 11 lbs! How on earth have I been eating to plan and gained 3 lbs?! Im so annoyed, I could have eaten a dominoes pizza for 3lbs! I stuck to everything rigidly, including water intake so I don't understand ?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

oh hun i dont know, is it TOTM? You defo been eating all your packs? x

Nope it's not TOTM! I've been eating all 4 packs on most days, but there were 2 days out of the 10 when I felt unwell and didn't eat my evening bar like usual. I did think about that but came to the conclusion that it couldn't have meant a 3lb gain! :cry: x

Don't look!!

Sometimes the scales fluctuate, they will come down, they can't NOT come down.

Honestly I don't understand how this could happen ..... Usually if I skip stuff I just sts don't gain can say iv never ever gained anything on this diet !!

i swapped to s&s from cambridge diet and i put on a 1lb so im going back to cambridge was having good weightlosses with cd dont no why i swapped x

sarahjt said:
i swapped to s&s from cambridge diet and i put on a 1lb so im going back to cambridge was having good weightlosses with cd dont no why i swapped x

Never tried that diet mayb a difference in products iv never gained though x

sarahjt said:

Not sure why you'd have gained going from one VLCD to another?? :confused:

nope nor me i think because i was just doing 3 shakes a day when i started eating my body must have held onto it x

Hi, I'm new to s&s, received my sample packs yesterday with a view to starting on Thursday, but after the initial excitement at the prospect of losing weight, I don't know how I'm going to manage as the packs seem tiny !! I'm planning on 3 packs per day with the protein and veg......any help, tips or advice would be greatly appreciated please !!!

Thank you,

Chelle x

sarahjt said:
nope nor me i think because i was just doing 3 shakes a day when i started eating my body must have held onto it x

You'll find it's been nothing more than coincidence. Everyone has bad weeks on Vlcds. It's impossible to gain weight on 4 packs a day. Real weight anyway

If it were me id question the accuracy of my scales, might not be the problem but it could be.

Hi, I'm new to s&s, received my sample packs yesterday with a view to starting on Thursday, but after the initial excitement at the prospect of losing weight, I don't know how I'm going to manage as the packs seem tiny !! I'm planning on 3 packs per day with the protein and veg......any help, tips or advice would be greatly appreciated please !!!
Hi Chelle! Don't worry, they are small but when you cut the carbs your body goes into a state of ketosis and that will stop the hunger so you won't want more. It can take a few days to get to this state but persevere and you will get there and lose some weight x

Thanks Ladies ! I'm not generally a lover of shakes anyway, unless they are from a burger bar lol so I was planning on trying maybe one shake a day for breakfast, a meal at lunch time, and then a soup in the evening before my protein and veg.....not 100% up on the rules yet, would that be acceptable ? Or, are the bars more filling than the shakes ?

Thank you :)

Bubblycutekitty said:
Thanks Ladies ! I'm not generally a lover of shakes anyway, unless they are from a burger bar lol so I was planning on trying maybe one shake a day for breakfast, a meal at lunch time, and then a soup in the evening before my protein and veg.....not 100% up on the rules yet, would that be acceptable ? Or, are the bars more filling than the shakes ?

Thank you :)

I don't see why that wouldn't be acceptable. I space my packs out so I don't get too desperate.

I don't find the bars as filling as the shakes or meals or porridge but today (day 3) I seem to be in ketosis and haven't struggled with hunger. Once at that stage it won't matter too much which is more filling. The bars are very tasty though and they tempt me too much as I have a problem with sugar so I've only ordered 2 in my next pack as I'm trying to wean off sweets and choc bars.

I don't find the bars filling at all but they are satisfying. And having your shake, meal, soup then protein and veg is perfectly fine, I like to have my protein + veg meal separate a lot of the time as its nice to have 4 separate meals rather than just 3.

Yes Dee, going to the loo isn't a problem for me fortunately!! I had another cheeky weigh this morning, which showed 10.7! So I don't know what happened there, but I feel much better now the 10.11 has mysteriously vanished lol ? xx

Yes Dee, going to the loo isn't a problem for me fortunately!! I had another cheeky weigh this morning, which showed 10.7! So I don't know what happened there, but I feel much better now the 10.11 has mysteriously vanished lol ? xx

YAY!

Back