How quick?

Gemsyo

Hi all!!

Quick question, how quick did you drop your first dress size? I'm currently 15.12 (oh dear) and a size 20.

I'm starting on the plan on Monday! So excited!!

Xxx

Took me about 2 stone to drop from a large 18 to a 16 then hardly anything to drop to a 14!! So weird..

It's a hard one! Everyone is different. I lost about a size per stone

Thanks lovelies! The reason I ask is i'd say I'm a small 20, and have found a black dress in an 18 that was a bargain for a wedding in one month,

I tried it on in the changing room, it fits but my belly & bum stick out a bit! I'm just wondering if it's feasible, I'll keep the receipt anyway as they have 28day return policy!!

Hehe!!!

Gemsyo said:
Thanks lovelies! The reason I ask is i'd say I'm a small 20, and have found a black dress in an 18 that was a bargain for a wedding in one month,

I tried it on in the changing room, it fits but my belly & bum stick out a bit! I'm just wondering if it's feasible, I'll keep the receipt anyway as they have 28day return policy!!

Hehe!!!

Oh yeah you'll be in it in a month if it's just tight :D

I love Cambridge, there are clothes in my wardrobe that I hadn't worn in years but could fit in them after a month :D

I was the same after 5 weeks (and losing just over a stone) I fit into all my size 14 trousers that I hadn't been able to pull up not alone do up for at least 2 years!!! And now after 7 weeks (and another 7lbs) they are starting to get a little big. It is such a fab diet!!! That dress will look fab in a month u may even find u need to take it back - to get a size 16!!!

Back