Extra Easy How quickly can I lose 3 stone?

Hi
I am going to join SW in 2 weeks and wondered if I stick to the plan 100% how quickly will I lose 3 stone to get to my target of 8st.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1-2lbs a week is a normal weight loss, but really theres no guarantee, everyone loses weight at their own rate.. some people lose half pounds every week, and some can pull bigger numbers. x

I dont want to sound harsh but IF you are looking to lose the weight quickly slimming world probably won't do that for you. It is one of the best diets (healthy eating wise) but the weightloss is just steady.

Who knows?! Everybody is different and we cannot predict how much weight or how quickly you are going to lose it.

It all depends on how your own personal body works, and how seriously you stick to the plan. Unfortunately you'll never know until you get to target.

I am going to France at the end of Aug and would like to have hit target by then. It's over 8 months away so I think I should be able to do it. Can't wait to get started next week x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Theoretically then, you should be able to do it, depending on how thoroughly you stick to plan.

It sounds like you have about 33ish weeks until your trip to France, and 42lb to lose. You'll only need to lose just over 1lb per week to make this acheivable. A healthy, steady loss is usually 1-2lb a week, so it could be done. Although it is not garaunteed.

If I were you I'd just take it week by week, rather than focusing on the bigger number. Good luck xx

Back