How sad am i? LOL

Littleslimmingbee

Gold Member
Last night i bought one of the new SW packs.. Iv been with SW for two years (OMG LOL) next month and my poor book really was on it's last legs, even the plastic carry case was missing bit so it no longers slotted together to hold everything in! LOL

My consultant bless her, gave me a whole new set of stickers to put on my new book.. - minus my target sticker.. i dont want two, im no longer a target member as of this week.. im now my at my limit of 3lbs below my original target, so as of next week i will be paying! and i wrote in all my weekly weigh in's since the day i joined..

so now i have a brand new book, with all my old information and my stickers on :D lol its so very smart! - and i feel like a newbie, reading through the new book and the info on 2/3 superfree stuff..

LOL geeky fern!

That's not geeky hun - but what a fab consultant to do that for you! xxx

What a lovely consultant you have fern.

not geeky at all i have a new book and gonna ask when i lose at least half next week can i have a new 2 stone sticker - old one on old book

I dont think thats geeky at all Hun, it means that you are committed and dedicated. Its great that your consultant is supportive too!

x

:happy096:Bravo!!! It does indeed mean you're committed!! And congrats on your staying below target weight hun! You deserve it! You've worked so hard and I know it hasn't always been easy for you! I hope to do the same one day!! Huge applause to Fern:talk017:XXXXXXXXX

Awwww *goes red* Arnt you lovley!

I can't wait for that special 5 stone award! iv saved a special place on my new book for it ;) haha

Fern. you are a star, look at your stickers on here, i have been doing it 10 weeks and hope for my two stone next week, i so love slimming world x

I agree with Funcurls! It just means you're a dedicated SW student! I can totally relate to your excitement about new materials. When the new books came out I was first in line with my £3! Love my shiny new book!

Back