How soon can i have flapjacks?

Loser85

Gold Member
I really want to try these when i start as they would be perfect for work. Dont want people to see me making shakes. Can i have these from week 1 or will i have to wait?

I wasn't allowed them the 1st week, but 2nd week I was. I didn't like them at all but really hope you do, personal taste :0)

Hopefully i'll like them or at least be able to bear them! I just dont want to have to explain to people about something that is personal to me. If they dont agree with this type of diet then no amount of me preaching will change that. At least having that and water im not starving myself in their eyes!

I was allowed them straightaway but didnt like them, I think people that try them after the first couple of weeks tend to like them more x

im in the same boat..i really want to like them or as you said be able to bear them! Have u started the diet yet??

I had them occasionally but they are pretty grim. Like you, I did not want to tell mates at work. I had a shake in the morning, another when I got home at 5.0 and another at 8.30. I drank loads of water and coffee through the day. I did this for about six months and I lost a stone a month.

Thanks everybody. I get a 30 min lunch break so will be having flapjacks then. Would it do me any damage to not have a shake or flapjack at work though? I work 7 hour shifts. Would have a shake around 6am and then one when i got home about 3.30 ish? Im not wanting to get light headed doing this as i work in a big hospital kitchen. Not got time for fainting!

I've been having a shake at 8am then the next after four then the final one around 8. I have only been on a week though but found it fine not felt light headed but no doubt everyone is different. Can you try it on a day when your are not at work and see how you feel?

Back