How soon can i have flapjacks?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Loser85, 25 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    I really want to try these when i start as they would be perfect for work. Dont want people to see me making shakes. Can i have these from week 1 or will i have to wait?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. curvygirlyclaire

curvygirlyclaire Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st5lb(23.19%)
    Diet:
    Low carb/Exante
    I wasn't allowed them the 1st week, but 2nd week I was. I didn't like them at all but really hope you do, personal taste :0)

4. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    Hopefully i'll like them or at least be able to bear them! I just dont want to have to explain to people about something that is personal to me. If they dont agree with this type of diet then no amount of me preaching will change that. At least having that and water im not starving myself in their eyes!

5. x__lis__x

x__lis__x Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(22.71%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD from 16th October 2012
    I was allowed them straightaway but didnt like them, I think people that try them after the first couple of weeks tend to like them more x

6. shelly320

shelly320 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    im in the same boat..i really want to like them or as you said be able to bear them! Have u started the diet yet??

7. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    I had them occasionally but they are pretty grim. Like you, I did not want to tell mates at work. I had a shake in the morning, another when I got home at 5.0 and another at 8.30. I drank loads of water and coffee through the day. I did this for about six months and I lost a stone a month.

8. Leluna

Leluna wannabeslim

Start Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.16%)
    Diet:
    TFR
    i had them from week 2 and use them when shakes are difficult to make up.... the peanut one is euggghhh... but the coconut one is not toooo bad.... washed down with a big cup of tea... they are bearable and dead handy for when you're stuck... dont rule them out and ask your pharmacist for them..... mine gave me a few samples....

9. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    Thanks everybody. I get a 30 min lunch break so will be having flapjacks then. Would it do me any damage to not have a shake or flapjack at work though? I work 7 hour shifts. Would have a shake around 6am and then one when i got home about 3.30 ish? Im not wanting to get light headed doing this as i work in a big hospital kitchen. Not got time for fainting!

10. chester

chester Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12.5lb(31.86%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I've been having a shake at 8am then the next after four then the final one around 8. I have only been on a week though but found it fine not felt light headed but no doubt everyone is different. Can you try it on a day when your are not at work and see how you feel?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.