How to make Chicken more exciting??

Plumjuice

Banned
Hi all,

I need abit of help with my chicken! Im having chicken mini fillets with cauliflower and brocolli but im finding it rather boring! I dont like herbs and I dont like anything spice wise (afraid of hotness lol) so is there anything I can put on the chicken, or is there a gravy/sauce I can use?
Thanks
Pj x

mayo? cheese sauce? (tbsp philly, some double cream and some cheddar?) stuff with blue cheese or any cheese and wrap in bacon.
Mushrooms cooked with cream sauce?

I teriyaki mine all the time - mix of soy sauce with some splenda. Not spicy but VERY YUMMY. The cooking juices are lovely on top of the veggies too.

Also, mushroom sauce or creamy cheese sauce. No need for dry, boring chicken :)

Wow thanks guys, I never even thought of Philly....I LOVE philly :)
Whoop no more boring chicken!!!!!
Feeling rather bloated today, its either I am eating too much cheese or its that Im not drinking enough water, maybe 2 pints at a push.....do any of you use squash? If so which ones are low carb?
Thaaaaaanks
x

Sainsburys oven bags, insert chicken, butter, spices and water. Seal it (with included tag) and await exciting chicken (comes out like it has been cooked in gravy - that sort of texture/moistness).

Wow thanks guys, I never even thought of Philly....I LOVE philly :)
Whoop no more boring chicken!!!!!
Feeling rather bloated today, its either I am eating too much cheese or its that Im not drinking enough water, maybe 2 pints at a push.....do any of you use squash? If so which ones are low carb?
Thaaaaaanks
x

I use squash. I'd suicide myself if all I had was water. Lemon juice is the lowest carb that I've seen, tho orange not far behind. Alot of the others have loads of carbs in - stick to no added sugar and you should be OK! Labels are a wealth of info on most. :)

Tarragon Chicken
· 2 Chicken Breasts
· Bunch of Tarragon
· Half a small pot of double cream
· Butter
· Groundnut oil
· Half a lemon

Melt the butter with a dash of groundnut oil, add chicken and tarragon until cooked. Add cream, mix in until a sauce, then lemon juice and season.

Really good but i'd go easy on the lemon juice!

I hate chicken, not my favourite meat at all.

I used to hate chicken today, as it's just so boring and mostly bland. I now boil chicken breasts with a stock cube or two and i love it. It's so moist and the very subtle taste of stock is lush. I also fry some mushrooms and add philly and all melted i've got a delish mushroom sauce. I eat that with nearly all meat, not so good with lamb strangely.

Back