How was your first Week?

newlifenow

Im on day 5 and im very very dodgy this evening...

Please tell me honestly how your first week was. Ive read posts that said you thought it would be much worse etc.

Im feel terrible. Im cold and tired and not hungary but feel sick in the troat and stomach. I cant imagine how im going to keep this up, im so tempted to eat its not funny. Im 13.13 starting on day 1. I want to loose 45lbs. How long will this take? Also if you drink more than 2 litres will you loose more or does it matter. Also does sparkling water/still water make a diff?

Seriously my 1st week was horrible but it does get better. I have no complaints now, although i did have lots in my 1st week

Im on day 5 and im very very dodgy this evening...

Please tell me honestly how your first week was. Ive read posts that said you thought it would be much worse etc.

Im feel terrible. Im cold and tired and not hungary but feel sick in the troat and stomach. I cant imagine how im going to keep this up, im so tempted to eat its not funny. Im 13.13 starting on day 1. I want to loose 45lbs. How long will this take? Also if you drink more than 2 litres will you loose more or does it matter. Also does sparkling water/still water make a diff?

Im on day 6, I have had 2 shakes today, forcing myself to have my third shortly! I have sooo much weight to loose that I am scared.

If you have gotten to day 5, dont eat, you have gotten over the hard part, I have set through so a few meals today that I would have loved, I am not going to tell you what they are as that will tempt yoou further!

I got excited when I knew that I was in Ketosis, that meant that my weight loss had started, have you any ketone testing sticks?

I think you just need to think about why your loosing the weight, its not easy not eating but its easier and faster than most diets out there!

Stick with it chick x

i was lucky i hhave felt fine the whole way through i was a bit tired in the 1st week but nothing major.
you will shift your 45lb in no time iv lost 52 in 11 weeks and i can honestly say the time has flown by

Oh, poor you feeling grim :( Don't worry, stick with it and you'll feel great soon.
We all felt like that, and honestly, if you don't cheat, it will pass. You've broken the back of it now, getting to day 5, so well done hunny! I'm on week 5 and have lost 2st3lbs. Just think how good you're going to feel in 2 days when you get weighed! :) Keep strong and jump on here if you feel bad. We all love you! :sign0168: xx

Iv got 90lbs to lose so you be off enjoying your 45lb lighter body while im still drinking shakes!!! seriously it will only get better. My WI day is tuesday and thats all i wait for now, the weeks will just fly by!

come on hun dont forget we doing this together dont give in you only have 2 days before weigh in i know you are feeling rough but you will feel alot worse if you eat i am sure everyone has been where you are and i am sure i have those days to come when i am needed surport from ya. come on girl you can do it i believe you can and you wont cave as we are both wanting the same thing!! pm if you like i am online most times xx

sorry chick didnt mean to discourage you. I am going to sleep on it but if i dont feel better by tommorrow night....!!!!Seriously im not sure this is normal to feel this bad!!!

whinge whinge whinge ----sorry!!

hey no problem hun what ever you decide i will stand by you i hope you are feeling better in the morning hun and sweet sleeps. try drinking more water when i feel bit rough and sick i drink more water. take care hun and will be thinking of ya xxxxx

hi, well your nearly through the first week...im on week 4 and i've lost 23lbs...im normally a very warm person (maybe due to me being over weight)...but i've been feeling really cold this past week....its one of the effects of Lt.... Really if thats all it is im happy...

I just want to say to you...like 'nearly all people' here on this site like myself have try'd every diet under the sun and FAILED.... yes its hard on this diet, but if you try and get your head around it.... its really only short term as this diet here is really quick.... please keep at it... really its worth it!!! all the best

Hey hun. I know you feel awful at the moment but you're not the only one. I hope he doesn't mind me doing this but davidmanc had a really rough time of it too but he stuck with it and then started to feel great!

Here's the link to a post he made, just to show you:

http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-forum/54784-day-one-arrrrgggghhhhh.html#post830795

Which turned into this a few days later:
http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-forum/55142-day-five-update.html

You are not alone hun, you're not weird or an odd one out and you will be fine. Stick it out and you'll get there, I promise. x

the first week is a bish on steroids lemme tell ya - i didnt crave food i was just in constant pain. i put it down to my stomach shrinking and in a weirdo sado-masochistic way it made me feel better :D

Just think of ur discomfort like that - every gripe u get - every time u go to bed feeling crap its one less day on the diet - and every morning when u have got through to the next day u should feel great!!

This is a mind body and soul diet - i try to get throught the hard times by thinking the only reason i am going through this is because i filled my face for years with nowt but crap - but the determination to turn the page and become healthy and happy with me is soooooooo overwhelming it is enough to spur me on.

I have just got back from a 2 week holiday in turkey with my sis and 8 other mates - i didnt touch food once - i sniffed loads and loads and to be honest it didnt smell that nice lol.

We are all here for you - you can do this - i promise you, hand on heart, it will be so worth it on ur WI. Next week u will think - 'why did i make such a fuss!!!' We have all been there - and cos we have come out the other side we can be there for you. Keep ur chin up - plod on - your goal is in sight.

I started at 13st 10" so very close to ur starting weight - think positive - dont give up - this is an all or nothing diet and the first week u definately have to give ur all - after that it gets easier and easier until eventually ur not even thinking about food at all and the weeks will disappear!!

On LT the average weight loss is 14 lbs a month so by those calculations u should be at target in 3.5 months i estimate around mid to end of november.

Now keep smiling - when u feel at ur worse, close ur eyes and imagine yourself in that perfect outfit for xmas 08. :D

hugssssssss

hi newlifenow , im on day 6 and i know exactly how you feel , i was close to tears last nite , and even tho im not hungry the temptation to eat something was strong , last few days ive been feeling weak and not that good , i got threw last night by goin upstairs and pulling a top out of my wardrobe that i adore and have never worn and mite seem silly to some but that stopped the temptaions to eat , i want to get into that top more than i want to binge on sum crap food and today i feel loads beeter im pleased with myself for not giving in and i feel a bit more peaky today and nearly weigh day woo hoo , if your fed up or struggling message me and ill be your support , we are both in early stages so know what each other is going threw xx

thanks so much, you couldnt of said a truer word!

I feel so so much better today thank god!! Thank you xxx

Good to hear it hun!! Now the fun part of the journey begins!! ;)

[[ Double posted for some reason!! ]]

Back