how was your weekend?

scottsblue

i did enjoy my weekend but it was terribal for calorie counting. went to the pub sat had 6 pints, mini chicken fillet on way home, then 3 white rolls and then a chinese which i threw away the left overs strait away.
i`ve put on a lb since last week just hope i get it off before my weigh in on tuesday.

maybe i`ll try my work out video i got last week.

*fingers crossed for you*

Maybe try the workout DVD. I've just been doing mine and I am strangely fascinated by how good and energised I feel.

If you do lose, then super (!) but then again say you don't, it sure can feel like it but it's not the end of the world. Just pick yourself up and start again.

I had a rubbish food weekend but hey ho. Think I'm back on track, though definitely need to curb my late night pilgrimages to the kitchen.

Good luck!

had 1000 calories more than i should have on saturday night and sunday wasnt just as bad but not great

I always struggle with weekends. I find I snack more and want to pick at things constantly. Being at work Mon-Fri allows me to get back on track. :)

well i did gain becuase i went to the pub saturday, it just shows the route i was going down drinkin 3 or 4 times a week. i hope i can get back on track and stop all that.

Back