Feeling disillusioned already.

dreamings

...but maybe not for the reason one might think. Haven’t even been doing this for 24 hours yet so it’s not about weight loss or lack thereof.

So I thought I’d order exante products to take away any real choice, lose a bulk of my weight then go from there and find a solution that works long term.

However today I’ve had the following items:
Caramel latte frappe. Delicious.
Raspberry and white chocolate cookie. Never felt so let down in my life by a biscuit. It’s revolting. I threw it away after 3 tiny bites.
Chocolate smoothie. Tasted fine but the texture was horrid, coughed and spluttered my way through drinking it.
Then, because I figured the smoothie replaced the cookie I didn’t have, I made up the pasta carbonara. I thought I couldn’t go wrong with a packet of cheesy creamy pasta however artificial tasting it is. Wrong. That’s horrid too. I’ve left about 2/3 of it.

Please can somebody tell me that enough of the items I’ve bought will at least be edible? I have mostly shakes which I’m sure are fine. But the “food” products have made a bad impression on me.
Otherwise I’ll end up chomping through them to see what’s nice just to get rid of them while ordering a huge pizza.

Hey lovely, how are you getting on now? It can be a bit hit n miss sometimes with the products. Plus, when you think you know what you like and what you don't, your tastebuds change. Over the festive season, I fell in love with stollen and white chocolate orange bars and stupidly bought loads and now the thought of eating them makes me heave. Ultimately the products are not too bad though and I'm trying to tell myself it's medicine a means to an end. If you have anymore white chocolate cookies try heating them for a few seconds in the microwave, they seem a bit more palatable warm. anyway, keep going and good luck with your journey xx

Back