• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

How weak willed am I?

S: 16st13lb C: 16st7lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 42.2 Loss: 0st6lb(2.53%)
All I can think about is food. I have not eaten anything but all I want is food!!

I am not going to be stupid but aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhh.

I am thinking of going to bed in half an hour to try and take my mind of it!!! Day 2 and thinking of food!!!!! This will pass wont it?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Sheep

on the up lol
it should pass, im on week 5 ( i look at food now like omg eewww )
but early nights yup might help

Cheers Sheep
Am just looking at the b4 and afters!!! keeping me inspired not to eat anything!!

It will pass, but going to bed is always a good call chill pet xxxx

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
S: 14st13lb C: 13st11lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 31.1 Loss: 1st2lb(7.66%)
I swear to you on my honour you DO become detached from food.. I'm day 10 proper & I can't be bothered with food, my thoughts are not food-orientated... even my nibble of the flapjack was out of curiosity not hunger.

It's weird - loads of energy, no hunger pangs...

Even today in the office when I was sat next to a desk full of cakes it didn't bother me in the slightest...

Cheers lads.

My belly is rumbling for the 1st time in ages and its horrible!!! it wont stop!

I am going to drag DH to bed, maybe watch a bit of telly and allow myself to fall asleep when I want too.

Sheep

on the up lol
Cheers Sheep
Am just looking at the b4 and afters!!! keeping me inspired not to eat anything!!
they are a great help,
think thin thin thin :party0011::party0011::party0011:

S: 11st4lb G: 8st4lb
hey... i thought about food in the first few days also... ur body and mind just take a wee while to get used to your new way of life... i found walking, having a bath, on this forum or going to bed early all really helped to take my mind off food.

BB is starting in 5 mins! :D that will take ur mind off it! lol xox

I am going to watch a bit of BB (Sorry Gaz an HD) but in bed!

hey... i thought about food in the first few days also... ur body and mind just take a wee while to get used to your new way of life... i found walking, having a bath, on this forum or going to bed early all really helped to take my mind off food.

BB is starting in 5 mins! :D that will take ur mind off it! lol xox

or send you into a coma!!!!!!

LOL - Cheers yu lot, have cheered me up. I am going to head to bed but Nic wants the laptop so will have to id goodnight (How old am I - 12?) Night Night

goodneet sithyx

Oh my god, I'm so glad I'm not the only one! Day 2 for me too and its been awful I definitely think it's going to be early to bed - Why does everyone talk about food and everything you watch on TV contain food? lol! :cry:

lol dont let the mind games win your the winner your race as started and you shall finish my child . Amen lol

Sheep

on the up lol
Oh my god, I'm so glad I'm not the only one! Day 2 for me too and its been awful I definitely think it's going to be early to bed - Why does everyone talk about food and everything you watch on TV contain food? lol! :cry:
(its all in my head :p ) is what i kept telling me self as i wasnt hungry just me brain screaming omg u must eat :rolleyes:

Thank's guys, it's so good to have the support, I found this site before I decided to join the LT brigade - I'm one determined cookie (suppose it should be shake)! Does the hunger ease eventually or do you just get used to it???

Sheep

on the up lol
the hunger will go just give it a few days or so then u should feel great :rolleyes:

Is a weekend on LT possible ?

Day 5 for me tomorrow, with the prospect of the weekend looming and all that time on my hands. Oh my god can anyone help ?:confused:

It defo does get easier, I found the first few days very hard as well and just wanted to eat, but just keep saying to yourself that if you stick with it - you'll get the results you want! Once your in Ketosis you won't want to quit cos you'll be in the LT ZONE! - That's what I keep saying - I'm in the Zone & I'm not going to eat!!

Guenevere

Getting married July 2011
S: 18st0lb C: 17st12lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 47.2 Loss: 0st2lb(0.79%)
It is possible Skinnydee!
Some people here have survived 6 months of weekends! Change your routine as much as you can, so you're not eating out of habit. You shouldn't be feeling genuinely hungry because of ketosis.
I usually get up early, so I now sleep in. I usually did my shopping on a Fri, now I do it on a Sat. I meet friends/family outside mealtimes, and I do at least 2 hrs exercise. I bath instead of shower.
Hope some of this helps!

Guenevere