How will this affect me?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by nixx, 24 June 2007 Social URL.

1. nixx

nixx Full Member

I've been on LT for 8 or 9 weeks now, not cheated once and been really pleased with the results. Last night, however, I had a planned cheat - one of those parties you HAVE to go to, and HAVE to have a drink. SO..... I had my 2 shakes and loads of water as usual, some plain chicken around teatime so I wouldn't have a completely empty stomach, and then went off to party.

I didn't eat anything, despite there being snacks there and then going into Manchester (take-away heaven), but drank mojitos and mai tais. I know, stupid choice, but it's done now :mad:

So what I'm wondering is this - how will this affect me? My weigh in is tomorrow. Will I have put weight on tomorrow, or will it be next week before the effects show, and what will those effects be? Just a smaller loss, or the dreaded weight gain?

If anyone has any experience of a drinking cheat, I'd love to hear what happened.

Oh, and of course, I'm back to it today, no problems!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    measure up
    Last weekend I drank a bottle of vodka with a mate and we still I dont know, But by mid week we had both put on......make sure you drink plenty of water and keep on track.
    Then hopefully it wont be a gain, probably a small loss. Though each person is different.

Good luck for weigh in.
  4. nixx

nixx Full Member

Thanks Sonya - looks like I'll just have to wait and see and keep my fingers crossed wont I?!

Have learned my lesson too - I felt ROUGH by about 1am, and awful today too :-(
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.