how woud you syn this?

fattifi

This morning I had a greggs £2 deal, coffee (I'm hexa milk today) and a bacon sarnie. On the slimming world wbsite itis 18 syns BUT I only had the top half of the bun, wiped off excess spread and took all the fat fro the bacon. I have synned it as4 for the half roll 1.5 for the spread and free bacon? Anyoe any better estimations (they had no brown bread :( )

This morning I had a greggs £2 deal, coffee (I'm hexa milk today) and a bacon sarnie. On the slimming world wbsite itis 18 syns BUT I only had the top half of the bun, wiped off excess spread and took all the fat fro the bacon. I have synned it as4 for the half roll 1.5 for the spread and free bacon? Anyoe any better estimations (they had no brown bread :( )

To be honest and to be safe, I would allow today's 15 syns for this.

You don't know how it was cooked, or what was added into it. There could have been spread that had soaked in?

I would allow my 15 just to be safe x

I would also allow the days Syns. I used to work in Peters bakers (similar to Greggs) and once the bacon was cooked in the oven it used to be put in a banmarie / hot plate thing to keep it hot. It meant that the bacon would become covered in fat and grease, so I'm not 100% confident that removing the visible fat would be enough to warrant it as free. Also, you don't know how much spread has been used, and like Laura said, a lot of it could have seeped into the bun.

15 Syns may be overestimating, but it's better to be safe than to be sorry x

Back