Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Purple Star - I will keep this weight off!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by Purple_Star, 13 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Purple_Star

Purple_Star Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(36.07%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi all

Thought it was time to start a diary! Thought it would be helpful for me to look back over, plus maybe people could tell me if I am doing something wrong!! The main idea is to keep off the weight I have lost, though right now I am one pound over my weight watchers goal weight, so need to shift that and hopefully 2 or 3 more. Happy to do it very gradually though. I am doing EE only.

I should explain that I tend to have a small dinner because I tend to do excerise in the evening so don't want to be too full, then I have a supper when I get back. Thats why it looks like soooo much food!!! I hope the excercise cancels out the extra cals!!!!

Monday January 11

Breakfast - Yoghurt and loads of fruit

Lunch - 3 egg ommelette with loads of vegetables, and 42g low fat cheddar – HEX A

Snack - Grapes

Dinner - Slimming world chips, ½ can small can beans, grilled mushrooms and tomatoes.

Supper - Pitta bread (HEX B) spread with 2 laughing cow extra light triangles (2) and small tin of ww spaghetti with loads of tomatoes. Yoghurt.

Ww bar and asda cheese curls 7.5 syns

Total 9.5 syns
    1 hour circuits class (heart rate monitor = burned 380 cals)

Tuesday 12th January

Breakfast - Porridge, forest fruits and milk (HEX A and HEX B)

Snack - Yoghurt – muller lemon cheesecake – 1 syn

Lunch - Baked sweet potato, tin ww spaghetti, loads of veg

Snack - Grapes

Dinner - Small portion of potato, chicken wrapped in lean bacon, broccolli and cauliflower, and ½ small can beans.

Supper - 1 very small homemade fishcake, ½ small can beans, free veg. 1 alpen cereal bar – 3 syns

Total 4 syns

1 hour Spin and tone class – (Heartrate monitor = burned 420 cals)

Wednesday 13th January

Breakfast - 2 egg ommelette with cottage cheese, mushrooms, spring onions and tomatoes

Snack - Large bowl of forest fruits and grapes, and a yoghurt

Lunch - Baked sweet potato, small can beans, loads of veg

Dinner - Homemade fishcake topped with poached egg in a 57g wholemeal bread roll (HEX B) spread with laughing cow light (HE A), lots of roasted veg and salad.

Snacks - ww rich choc dessert pot (3?), with strawberries and a little squirty cream (1). One finger of a milkyway crispyrolls (1.5?)

Edited - Well my wee man was up during the night, and I was starving! So while feeding him, I had half a dry pancake (1?), some quorn deli slices and tomatoes and laughing cow extra light cheese (2).

So ended up using a total of 8.5 syns, tho this is guessing!

Last edited: 14 January 2010
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Purple_Star

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(36.07%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Gosh, evn I can see that I eat waayyyyyy too much lol!!! I just hope its ok since its mainly healthy food!!!!

4. Purple_Star

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(36.07%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Breakfast - Half a 57g roll (1/2 HEX B) 1 laughing cow light triangle (part of HEX A) spread on, with a poached egg on top with grilled mushrooms. Was lush :)
    Yoghurt and bowl of summer fruits.

Lunch - Salmon light lunch (1.5), salad with dressing (1/2), roasted veggies, coleslaw mad with low fat natural fromage frais. Yoghurt and grapes.

Dinner - Small dinner before circuits class - Turkey casserole - made in slow cooker with turkey steaks, sliced sweet potato, red onion, and carrotts and a sauce made from tinned toms, passatta, garlic, and herbs and sprinkled with a sachet of bbq fajita powder stuff (allowing 1 syn for the powder stuff)!

Supper - Homemade fishcake on other half of bread roll (HEX B) spread with laughing cow light (rest of HEX A) with a few quorn deli slices and leftover roast veg.

That brings me to 3 syns. If I have any room left, will use a few more syns on either an alpen bar, or a bag of ryvita minis spread with the remaining HEX A laughing cow light and cherry toms.

Oh, and doing an hours circuit class.

5. Tamzy1989

Tamzy1989 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    103.42kg
    Current Weight:
    60.78kg
    Goal Weight:
    65.32kg
    Lost(%):
    42.6kg(41.23%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    low carb/low cal
    you have done extremely well to have lost 9 stones, i think that your a very healthy eater.

6. Purple_Star

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(36.07%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks xxxx

7. Purple_Star

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(36.07%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Friday 15 Jan

Breakfast - Bowl of summer fruits and low fat plain fromage frais, topped with 28g wheatibix minis (HEX B)

Grapes

Lunch - 3 egg ommelette with loads of veg and salad, and cheese (HEX A). Muller. 2 mikado biccies (1)

Dinner - Salmon, loads of veg.

Fruit and fromage frais

Snacks - oh I had the munchies BIG TIME :-( Had a bag of delites, ww rich toffee bar and fun size bag of maltesers :-O I know thats not bad, but I just hate that feeling of NEEDING choc!!!!

Syns = about 13 I think. Off to bed before I eat more!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.