How you all doing? I'm happy again!

bexster71 said:
Good we need you on here so don't go disappearing on us lol! You really are amazing Tracy, always about to help us all along our journey, truly inspiring xxx

Aww, thank you hon, that's really made me smile when I needed it (my beloved little guinea pig is very poorly, don't think she's going to make it). :) xx

Oh no I will keep my fingers crossed, I know what it's like we lost our beautiful basset hound Ruby last year and my heart is still broken. We rescued a boy Bertie and he's very poorly at the moment and it's so frustrating I have been at the vets everyday for 4 weeks spent £450 and they don't have a clue what's wrong with him. So frustrating going tomorrow and seeing what I need to do to get refered somewhere else x

bexster71 said:
Oh no I will keep my fingers crossed, I know what it's like we lost our beautiful basset hound Ruby last year and my heart is still broken. We rescued a boy Bertie and he's very poorly at the moment and it's so frustrating I have been at the vets everyday for 4 weeks spent £450 and they don't have a clue what's wrong with him. So frustrating going tomorrow and seeing what I need to do to get refered somewhere else x

Oh I'm sorry about your dog being poorly, hon, and that you lost your other one. I had a bassett hound when I was young, named Simon, and was completely devastated when he died. I've had cats too that I was devoted to, and I can honestly say I'm just as attached to my little guinea girl, Jaffa, as I have been to any other pet. She's nearly four, and has never been in the best of health, but she's always soldiered on until now. We're just trying to make her comfortable now. xx

Awww sending big hugs to Jaffa xxx

Hello is anybody there taking xen or am I the only one???

Anybody!!! X

Back