How you all doing??

Gemma1986

Im just me!
Good morning all,
I hope you didnt mind me coming in your forum!! mIm doing ww,and just fort i would pop in and see how your all doing?
Best of luck all. xx

Ah thanks hun thats really nice of you to pop in and ask how we are.
I at the moment have lost the plot but have every good intentions to stick at it today.

How you finding WW. Hope your weight loss is going well

Ruthy xxx

Always nice to see new faces. I've been crap this month but slowly getting back on track. It's really difficult to keep in 'the zone' when your routine is messed up but things are settleing down a bit now. How are you doing?

im very happy today!! Its good to see that the same people come on here everyday and every1 is dead nice, who needs facebook hey, minimins the way forward!!xxx

I spend loads of time on here and hardly any on facebook. This place is excellent

Hey Gem - long time no see, yup its still going good for me (fingers crossed I keep it up!) How you finding WW? XXX

na we dont mind at all matey - the more the merrier! xxx

no ive always been a SWer xxx

It gets confusing with so many diff diets dunt it. Yup still on track!! xxx You're doing well too xxx

Does it matter which forum we post in? I've been in most of them, it's nice to see all the different diets and the people that are doing them. If there's a thread that interests me then I just jump on in! I say anyone is welcome here x

Yes i should look around more i just look in SW really.

Ruthyxxx

I view the new post list and generally look for stuff in the SW forum but if something else catches my eye then I will take a look

Yes i do that too, nice to see other peoples perspective on different diets and fitness. xxx Loobylou

Back