How Yummmmyyyyy is

oisin

Silver Member
A frozen choccy tetra :) I had one last night and am gonna have another one now lol

Oisin x

yep, love the tetra's this way, have one in the freezer as we speak

good idea...will put one in the freezer now !

am getting some banana tetra's tomorrow so will have to do a taste test with those aswell, lol

well after 5 hours in the freezer mine was still mainly runny :(

I left mine in the freezer too long and it took ages to eat lol

It is absolutley gorjus frozen and it takes me forever to finish (which is a bonus). But i cant have it because everytime i do, it gives me a bad chest and makes me unwell :(.

You could also try getting some lollipop mould things and making lollies (with your tetra) that you can have throughout the day , mmmm, yum.

xx

I make mini milks Maybe baby ..... lovely!

awww, i remember having them as a kid. I loved the strawberry one, mmmm, yummylicious :D.

I really wish i could make mine into ice cream or lollies but i makes me really unwell then i have to come off CD. Oh well xx

maybe baby do you have reflux?

i have reflux and the pain sometimes is crippling ( once thought maybe i was having a heart attack as the pain in my chest was so severe. im now on omeprazole and so long as i take the meds i feel fine

maybe baby do you have reflux?

i have reflux and the pain sometimes is crippling ( once thought maybe i was having a heart attack as the pain in my chest was so severe. im now on omeprazole and so long as i take the meds i feel fine

Hey hun, do you mean acid reflux?? I dont think i have that. The only time i get that is when i have a little bit of chicken or cucumber to get rid of my anxiey and chest pains (due to anxiety) when i am on CD.

Whenever i have anything cold (even water) i feel like i have a chest infection, i kinda lose my voice abit and it hurts everytime i breath.

So at the mo i am having Choc mint shakes with warm water :jelous:, ergh, because i have no choc left to have has hot choc.

My body is just wierd, lol.

I'm sorry to hear bout your reflux though. Its really nasty to have and it has kept me up many nights. I'm gld you've got it sorted though :) xx

mmmm. i love em love em love em. haven't had any for a while actually. might have to make one into lollies... haven't done that before... i do that with the water flavouring though :)

abz xx

Back