how??

serafyn

How can it ben that I have nearly gained all of the 7lbs I have lost recently sticking to 1000 cals a day? What is wrong with me :cry:at a loss now...

so upset :(

Hi Serafyn, long time no hear! I don't have the answers I'm afraid but if you're only eating that amount of calories and you're no longer losing weight then I'd say you maybe need to up them for a while and maybe drop them again to kick start your metabolism. This seems hard when you've kept such a tight grip on your eating I know, but it does work because it sounds like your body may have gone into starvation mode and is holding onto everything for dear life!
Could it also be water retention? All I really know is that you've got to hang on in there and if one thing isn't working you've got to try another. Chin up hon! My weight loss just isn't happening at the mo either :(

yeah, I agree with Nic hon, you need to eat more, I also statyed the same for nearly 4 weeks and then only lost 1/2 lb, but slowly i am on the move. Are you very active?

have a look at the judd forum hun. it's recently experienced a bit of a revival, and they're all experiencing great losses. i've been toying with the idea as well, coz i've been stuck in a bit of a STS rut. the idea is that it keeps your metabolism ticking over, so you keep losing. it might be something that would work well for you, esp since you have so much control over your cal intake.

good luck petal xx

to be honest you're not eating enough! Your body now thinks you a re starving and is holding onto all its fat stores to keep you going.

Unfortunately you will have to up your calories to 1400-1500 depending on your size, and also up your exercise to counteract.

HTH

Cheers guys, this happens alot with me. I just wondered if it happens with others, eg they suddenly jump up as much as 4lbs without notice!!!

Thanks Rhuba but I don't know what the Judd forum is???

Back