Howdy do

macky

Hey there folks!

My name is mack. I've been over weight almost all of my life, getting progressively heavier over the years. I reached 30st last year and in July I decided it was about time I started to turn things around.

It's now February, just over 6 months into my diet and I have lost just over 5 stone. I am 6ft 5, and originally wanted to lose 10 stone.. half way there I am really proud of myself but as I'm sure it's the same as anyone else in the same position, you have days of self doubt - which is one of the reasons I've signed up here to perhaps help me stay focused on those bad days!

I came across the forum looking for recipie ideas (I'm on the slimming world diet) as I've been eating the same things for half a year and I am getting bored!

Anyway, thanks for having me!

Hey Mack, welcome to the forum :). Well done on losing 5 stone that is absolutely fantastic!
I'm on SW too just started back on it last week. The forum is really good and helped me when i needed it the first week back on the diet and it gave me motivation to stay on it. There are so many good recipe ideas too so I'm sure you won't be stuck for new things to eat.
Good luck with the rest of your weight loss!

Hey Mack and welcome to the forums.
Well done on your 5stone loss so far,that is awesome and really inspirational :)
Keep up the good work!
Claire x

Back