Howdy! First day :)

sheepy19

Hi,

I'm back to the forum AGAIN, but this time trying something new! I'm doing the alternate day diet, so slimfast every other day. Today is day one and I've started with a slimfast day, so today I'm only having three shakes, only had one so far and pretty hungry, but its not too bad! Tomorrow I get to eat "normally" abd will have about 1400-1500 cals.
Fingers crossed this is teh plan that works for me!

Hi! I have actually bought the alternate day diet book to read and I am planning on doing it with my slimfast shakes! You will have to keep me updated on how you are getting along :)

Seconded, I'd love to hear if this works?

They also call this the "zig-zag" diet method. Having alternate days VLC and high(er) calorie is supposed to confuse your body and stop starvation mode/plateaus from kicking in.

It will be interesting to see how you fare on this. I have about 11lbs to go and my losses are very slow now (around 0.5lbs/week) now and I have pretty regular STS weeks too..............:sigh:

Stick your heads into JUDDD (johnsons up day down day) further down the forum page. It's an alternating, zig zag, diet. For me it's like being on a diet every other day and being "normal" the rest of the time!!!

gentoo/aptenny

Back