howdy howdy

abz

Gold Member
i am hoping to be a fully fledged member of CD by some time next week. now if one of the counsellors i had left messages with would just ring me back...

i'll try ringing today at a slightly more appropriate time of day than right now...

do you not get starving hungry though? i'm willing to accept that but so many people seem to just not get hungry at all when doing this??

abz xx

Hi abz

I knew you would go with it lol

Ive found if i drink my 4 litres through the day and have a bit of distraction around meal time my hunger pangs are been very minimal - I can honestly say I have never been starving hungry once while doing this.

I wish you good luck on your journey - and remember the choc/mint shakes are LUSH! lol

get the water flavouring if you can't drink plain water.

xx

Hi Abz
First 3 days.. coulda eaten my left arm... but knew it would pass. Since then - NEVER been tempted, so not hungry :D.
1st WI today.... CDSS Day 8.

first two/3days you will be hungry and your tummy rumbling but it will pass. Once you get into ketosis you wont feel hungry. Best of luck :)

becky xx

Hi Abz. Im on Day 4 and have only felt hungry a couple of times. I have realised how often I would nibble throughout the day though, preparing food, unpacking food shopping, clearing kids plates. I find it easier to be told EXACTLY what I can have. Had a terrible headache on Day 2 but got through it. And you will get through feeling hungry, it will pass. its incredible how positive it makes you feel. Are you going to do Sole Source(just the shakes 3 times a day)?
Hope the counsellor gets back to you asap. Strike while the irons hot eh??
:party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049:

Hi Abz
First 3 days.. coulda eaten my left arm... but knew it would pass. Since then - NEVER been tempted, so not hungry :D.
1st WI today.... CDSS Day 8.

Hope WI goes well. Let us know won't you?????

gud luk or wen u start, im on day 2 an nt hungry was slightly hungry yes before my shake time tho!
drinkn bout 5.5 litres water so think its helping.

mine was same went on hols an didn get in touch for 2 wks was ragin ha
keep us posted!!!

what about tea and coffee? are you allowed tea and coffee? or just your shakes and your water?

i would like to go sole source or at least try it for a while. while i'm all geared up and ready to go and not really that bothered about food i think i could do it. i'm on a juddd down day today, have had 200cals so far and don't really care... so i think i'll get used to it ok...

abz xx

Yes to tea & coffee but no milk or sugar!!!
My cdc was on holiday til Monday this week and she covers Leeds area. If you have tried one called Karen try her again. Hope you get sorted soon this diet is the best ever (once you're in ketosis!!!)
Best of luck x

i managed to get in touch with kay today so i have a meeting on tuesday at 8.30. soonest i could be fitted in, ha. woooooo. so excited :D :D :D

abz xx

Well done x

Yes to tea & coffee but no milk or sugar!!!
My cdc was on holiday til Monday this week and she covers Leeds area. If you have tried one called Karen try her again. Hope you get sorted soon this diet is the best ever (once you're in ketosis!!!)
Best of luck x
Hello Camille. Wonder if we have the same Karen. Been to Florida and was bk Monday?

Good luck Abz!

Back