hows everyone doin today??

hi guys so far so good for me, i have started a weigh in/diary thread for myself feel free to comment an tell me if im goin wrong anywhere just thought id start a lil thread to see how your all doin today
love n huggles kel x xx

Been another good day here for me. 50 min walk this morning then 35mins on Wii Fit.
How r u finding SW?

having a good day with food so far, but just been told i "didn't get the job" ....they gave it to some dippy tart. their loss and b******s to 'em!

at times like these i would normally eat a LARGE pizza hut pizza to myself, but i'm going to make myself some potato wedges or something like that.

its a great healthy eating plan ive done it ountles times b4 but now is time to start again takin it one day at a time went to try and get a wii fit b4 but everywhere is sold out!! how are you finding it? have you seen any diffrence in your weight loss while using it?
kel x x

Hi Kel, had a fairly good day today, thanks for asking!

Karen, well done for not piggin'. I would have had the pizza!

yer good thanks hun, although my scales aren't showing much of a loss - i really need to stop looking at the scales daily cos I dont think it helps, and its not realistic!

Cant wait for have term - yay! xxx

Back