How's everyone doing

I've lost 1 & 1/2 lbs this week, making a total of 5lbs lost since I started with herbalife three weeks ago.
I don't know where the weight has gone from though as I only started measuring my waist/hips etc yesterday.

I am considering getting scales which show body fat to see if there is any change in that measurement. I tried measuring body fat using some measurements I found somewhere on the internet (can't remember where now:confused: ) then someone at work brought in a body fat monitor - one that you hold. Her measurements were almost the same by using the measuring method and with the monitor but mine were wildly different. :confused::confused:

I lost 2.2lb on my three day trial. My consultant has recommended the additional protein powder. Anyone use this?

Thats brilliant for both of you, pattipen you will of most defiantly of lost it from somewhere, in my opinion inches are more important than pounds, it's the inches that get you in the smaller clothes lol. I've never heard of a fat monitor though?? Twisted woman, I'd only add protein if I was working out more.. That's just me though x

A fat monitor measures your internal body fat. You can get hand held ones or scales. My scales are great they're the MiBody 9119 analyser scales by salter. They measure weight, BMi, BMR, visceral fat, muscle mass, water percentage in the body. It keeps records of 12 or 20 people ( can't remember which) and I can transfer the rests via USB to the computer on graphs etc to ploy progress. They only cost £35 from amazon

It's the body fat, particularly the visceral fat percentage that Is the most dangerous to us so that's what we need to lose more

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back