How's everyone doing?

Emmy_lu

Silver Member
How's it going everyone? I got weighed today lost 3lb - yay

Well done on your loss Em. I lost 3lbs for last week, so am just a couple of pounds behind you. Had a busy day yesterday, was back at work for an hr to see my students collect their exam results and then a uni friend came over to visit which was lovely as I've not seen her for ages and we always sit and have a matter with a brew and cake/biscuits but the only one who ate anything was my little boy! Big smiley face for me for not giving into temptation.

How you getting on? Looking forward to the bank holiday?

Well done Hun, them kind of situations are difficult, I'm good thanks, I'm having all the family round for dinner on Monday but won't be eating myself. It's hard not being able go out to eat, not that I did it often but did like to go harvester or take the kids to KFC but I'm doing ok just focusing on getting in the 10 stone range, would love to lose 4lb this week, I have got a wedding to go to on the 14th September so going to buy a dress that's to tight deliberately to spur me on a bit x

What sort of dress are you looking to get? I love shopping but often pick the same type of clothes and then end up taking things back. Think it's all about my confidence levels and hopefully when I reach my goal I will feel more confident to wear the clothes that I want to and not stick to wearing jeans and jumpers all the time.

I'm struggling to drink enough water at the minute so am dreading weigh in day already :(

Back