hows everyone tonight

debsxdiet

Silver Member
hey everyone, Hope u all had a good day. i ve had a fab day eating wise now i m gonna ruin it all with a wee drink!!! i ll just have a couple and use tomorrows syns and i have a few saved, just bored so thought i d see what u were all up to

Debsx

Hi Debs, I'm a bit bored too!! Hate Sunday nights....it's like I'm just waiting to go to work.
I had a 'bad' day yesterday at a kids party. Started off with Burger King (Gorgeous!), then had Lasagne and finished with 2 slices of apple pie and cream!! I knew it would happen and I just decided to enjoy it rather than worry too much. Have had a good day today though, stayed on plan and walked 4 miles. Not sure if today will rescue my WI though......:(
Enjoy that drink. X

well u can only hope i m sure it will be ok
I m having one of those nites where i feel like eating a bar of chocolate but i m not hungry its just pure greedy lol. saving grace is if i want choccy i d have to go to the shop and i cant really be bothered

Debs x

P.S hope your WI goes well

I haven't anything planned tonight either. Hitch is on t.v! To stop myself eating tonnes of syns I have just eaten some veg, gravy and a yorkshire pudding. yum yum. I'm just resisting the urge to have a bud! better have a big glass of water instead eh? !

Hope you enjoy your drink!

Enjoy your drink, i'm having one or two too, although to be honest I have each night at weekend since I started the SW and have still lost 13lbs in the nearly 4 weeks i've been on it.

Ps does anybody know how i get a ticker on here?

I lost 1 and a half pounds this week. yay! had a lovely night's food last night as my flexi-syn night. (to celebrate) - pizza from asda with chilli oil on - I haven't had oil for the longest time! I'm back to boring food today though don't worry!

wow! how brill! well done :D

woohoo i just realised i can pull down my jeans without undoing them now..... lol thought i would express my happiness :D

Fantastic News WELL DONE....

Well done to everyone who has lost weight!

I have a question I wonder if someone could answer.....

In the book it says freshly squeezed orange juice from one orange is 1.0 sin... but you can eat a whole one raw for no sins??????:confused: Can anyone help me on that one please?

Fantastic News WELL DONE....

Well done to everyone who has lost weight!

I have a question I wonder if someone could answer.....

In the book it says freshly squeezed orange juice from one orange is 1.0 sin... but you can eat a whole one raw for no sins??????:confused: Can anyone help me on that one please?

I think it's because it takes alot longer to eat an orange than to drink the juice of one (so you could drink loads of juice quickly and without it filling you up IYSWIM), plus you are also getting all the fibre when you eat a whole orange.

HTH

There's the main bulk of the nutrition in the flesh of the orange, most of the sugars are in the juice, and although an orange is good to eat raw and as a whole orange, if you erradicate the flesh completely then all you get is the sugars - not really so good for you when on its own. Also you consume more orange juice say in a glass (hence drink lots of sugar - v high in synenergy). There are all kinds of thoughts on the whole it takes time to eat an orange and things like that - but it is a lot deeper than that, look up synenergy and I think it will help you to understand mass verses what's actually in drinks/fruit etc.

I found it all 2 confusing when I first started S.W. For example, I am still baffled as to if I heat say an apple up and only have 1 apple with skin on etc and not add sugar - it has a syn value, partly because you can consume lots more of it at one time..... even if I only have 1 apple regardless!!!

I do sort of get synenergy - but have a long way to go yet.

hope this helps in some way

Back