Howz this possible...how can i keep goong????

bhooms

8th weigh in today...on 810kcal plan and today I have reached the 1stone mark (total loss so far....sigh) started at 14.5...14.3....14.1...13.11...and today 13.5. Precisely been loosing 2pounds every week...not even I gram more or less...how...how???

It's getting a bit boring now...don't feel like going on scale anymore...

Have been drinking enough water...and not cheating...well first week I was a bit cheeky though but then well on track...

Going for regular walks...min 2 times gym...quite active.

Today even my consultant said that she would love to see 3lbs loss or if not that then at least something more than 2lbs...

Don't know what to do...???

I know it's slow and steady...I know something is better than nothing and I know I should be positive but when these diets are sort of last option for us and if the results are of these sort and ithe going really gets tough...

I know it sounds crazy but have you tried having more water? i have about 5-6pints a day (i am on ss though) it is right that it is coming off slow and steady but i know what you mean that you would like to see a bigger loss!

Just for this week try adding another pint or 2 a day, you will be weeing for england but every time i wee i think there goes another bit of fat (crazy but it works for me!)

Good luck honey x x x

I know it's hard - I have had some bad weeks on SS but all I know is that on a food diet last year I was only losing a 1lb per week after the first 6 weeks and I found it much harder than CD. The alternative is that you lose less weight or, worse still,put it on. 2lbs a week isn't that bad.

nicci79 said:
I know it sounds crazy but have you tried having more water? i have about 5-6pints a day (i am on ss though) it is right that it is coming off slow and steady but i know what you mean that you would like to see a bigger loss!

Just for this week try adding another pint or 2 a day, you will be weeing for england but every time i wee i think there goes another bit of fat (crazy but it works for me!)

Good luck honey x x x

Well have been having almost 3-4 lts of water a day...sorry being from India , I understand lts and legs much better...

Sure let me do that and see what happens?

Do u think I shud ask my CDC if I shud go I SS for short while...???

Daisy65 said:
I know it's hard - I have had some bad weeks on SS but all I know is that on a food diet last year I was only losing a 1lb per week after the first 6 weeks and I found it much harder than CD. The alternative is that you lose less weight or, worse still,put it on. 2lbs a week isn't that bad.

Do you think SS Is the solution...should I try going on it..???

When I did CD in 2008 then also i was suggested 810 plan and even this time ...I have never tried SS.

bhooms said:
Do you think SS Is the solution...should I try going on it..???

When I did CD in 2008 then also i was suggested 810 plan and even this time ...I have never tried SS.

Why don't you try a couple of weeks on SS+? I don't think there is much of a difference between SS+ and 810 and people on the forum seem to have good losses on SS+.

It's not a bad amount of water you are drinking then!, You can only ask, it all depends on you BMI, i would give it another week at least and then decide. SS is tough lol, do you go into Ketosis on 810?

So is SS+...means 3 shakes plus one meal!??

Yes honey it is! my friend is on it and she is doing ok! do you have much to lose?? x x

nicci79 said:
Yes honey it is! my friend is on it and she is doing ok! do you have much to lose?? x x

Started @14.5 and want to reach at 11.5...one stone down and 2 more to go...8 wks gone, don't know how many more will it take...but if is going to be at this pace then...4 months which seems too too too long ...:0(((

I would think you could cope with ss+, it's not massively different to 810, you could try it for a week and see if you have better losses?

silencemylips said:
I would think you could cope with ss+, it's not massively different to 810, you could try it for a week and see if you have better losses?

I can try that...will try and speak to my CDC today and see what she says...!!!

Thanks all.

I would definitely try SS+ or even SS, but maybe you are due a big loss somewhere down the line, alot of people experience small losses then a big one of out nowhere so fingers crossed!

Krissykat said:
I would definitely try SS+ or even SS, but maybe you are due a big loss somewhere down the line, alot of people experience small losses then a big one of out nowhere so fingers crossed!

I hope so kk...I also thought that not every week is same and one week I will have a great loss but now 7 weeks already and consistently 2lbs loss for week 1 to week 7...

CDC says I could do SS+ but not SS .

She has asked me to wait it out for a week more and then decide.

Why can't you do SS if you don't mind me asking?
You say you are quite active maybe thats a factor? Some people find exercise slows their losses when on VLC's too x

Back