hummus

Curvygirl87

Silver Member
Can someone please tell me what types of hummus e.g tescos/asda etc u can have as a HEX?? As i dont have my book with me! xx

Why not make you own syn free?! ;)

Drained tin of chick peas, garlic & paprika in a blender with a little water et voila!

Tastes gorgeous & lasts ages ;)

XxX

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i was just lookin for prepacked to save some time :D but i will give it a go :D

Only takes a couple of mins ;) Plus you can get how you like it! It's yummy with red peppers. I'm a complete convert!! XxX

great! wat way does it work with the peppers? do u cook them first?xx

Curvygirl87 said:
great! wat way does it work with the peppers? do u cook them first?xx

Yep I spray them with fry light and shove them in the oven until they start browning, then slice them up & whizz them in :) Scrummy! XxX

Sounds yum:)il give this a go:)how much garlic do u use?x

Whatever you fancy! I usually go with 2 cloves, but I love garlic ;) Also depends on my mood! I'd start with 1 then add another if you think it needs it! XxX

i lovvvee jalepenos:)got ingredients will make it 2nte:)

i will do :D

I love home made hummus! But I usually find if its too plain it needs a bit of tahini, not necessarily a whole HEX worth though, depends what else you're putting in it really. My jalapeno hummus recipe is hereif you fancy trying it. Free on Green/EE, takes about 2 mins to make, I have it about 3 times a week :D

Thanks Eriimintrude. Where is ur recipe as I find it hard to find things on here sometimes ?

Its in the link I posted that you just replied to :D

Back