• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hunger pang have been replaced by.....

really strange butterflys, the only way I can describe it is the feeling you got when you were a teenager and had your first kiss with a new fella! my tummy keeps doing these little flip things.

Not unpleasant just a little weird.

Anyone else have anything like this or is it just me thats odd :p

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
really strange butterflys, the only way I can describe it is the feeling you got when you were a teenager and had your first kiss with a new fella! my tummy keeps doing these little flip things.

Not unpleasant just a little weird.

Anyone else have anything like this or is it just me thats odd :p
Ooooooo I wish! I used to love that feeling ......lasted well into my 30's

You need to have a good fart then see if it's still there!! lmaooooooooooo x x x

LOL actually might have something to do with the amount of fizzy water I have drank today

LOL Sandra...... its been a while for me!
I always like to keep a little flirtation on the side! Only on the side mind and never more than flirting.........

don't be soooo boring you lot! IT'S TOTALLY INNOCENT!!!! Usually involves an ex-boyfriend who I bump into, or a workman or taxi driver, or someone that I've met through work......flirt a bit, maybe have lunch, do a bit of texting (ok that can be a bit naughty) always fizzles out after a while and onto the next one!My OH is lovely but not very good with compliments but I love him to bits and wouldn't dream of cheating on him. Anyway it's really good for my ego and that really needs a bit of massaging at the moment.......:(

moomintrolljen

Will be thin god dammit!!
don't be soooo boring you lot! IT'S TOTALLY INNOCENT!!!! Usually involves an ex-boyfriend who I bump into, or a workman or taxi driver, or someone that I've met through work......flirt a bit, maybe have lunch, do a bit of texting (ok that can be a bit naughty) always fizzles out after a while and onto the next one!My OH is lovely but not very good with compliments but I love him to bits and wouldn't dream of cheating on him. Anyway it's really good for my ego and that really needs a bit of massaging at the moment.......:(
You go girl!:p