Hunger pang have been replaced by.....

Gothicqueen

Resident Goth!
really strange butterflys, the only way I can describe it is the feeling you got when you were a teenager and had your first kiss with a new fella! my tummy keeps doing these little flip things.

Not unpleasant just a little weird.

Anyone else have anything like this or is it just me thats odd :p

really strange butterflys, the only way I can describe it is the feeling you got when you were a teenager and had your first kiss with a new fella! my tummy keeps doing these little flip things.

Not unpleasant just a little weird.

Anyone else have anything like this or is it just me thats odd :p

Ooooooo I wish! I used to love that feeling ......lasted well into my 30's

It could be wind?? pmsl xx

You need to have a good fart then see if it's still there!! lmaooooooooooo x x x

LOL actually might have something to do with the amount of fizzy water I have drank today

LOL Sandra...... its been a while for me!

I always like to keep a little flirtation on the side! Only on the side mind and never more than flirting.........

Sandra you dark horse you! lmao

don't be soooo boring you lot! IT'S TOTALLY INNOCENT!!!! Usually involves an ex-boyfriend who I bump into, or a workman or taxi driver, or someone that I've met through work......flirt a bit, maybe have lunch, do a bit of texting (ok that can be a bit naughty) always fizzles out after a while and onto the next one!My OH is lovely but not very good with compliments but I love him to bits and wouldn't dream of cheating on him. Anyway it's really good for my ego and that really needs a bit of massaging at the moment.......:(

don't be soooo boring you lot! IT'S TOTALLY INNOCENT!!!! Usually involves an ex-boyfriend who I bump into, or a workman or taxi driver, or someone that I've met through work......flirt a bit, maybe have lunch, do a bit of texting (ok that can be a bit naughty) always fizzles out after a while and onto the next one!My OH is lovely but not very good with compliments but I love him to bits and wouldn't dream of cheating on him. Anyway it's really good for my ego and that really needs a bit of massaging at the moment.......:(

You go girl!:p

Back