Hungry Day...

lunar jim

Gold Member
Hey all, I don't think I did too bad at the party yesterday, it was a BBQ with the nice weather and I had some chicken, salad, some veg crudites, some spuds and diet coke, so only the diet coke was off plan there. I did have a very small ball of mozerella though, but I left the burgers, sausages etc. alone, along with the yummy-looking banoffee pie...

I'm having a mega-hungry day today for some reason. I've been on plan all day but I've been ravenous :(

Jim you have done so well you must be well proud of yourself,well done for leaving all the naughty food and sticking to the plan as you are so nearly at goal now.
Not much longer so keep up the good work!

Don't you just hate the hungry days - they can be rotten. Yesterday was my hungry day - I was surrounded by food at an outdoor festival. Today has been ok but now I am getting worried about tommorow - it will be a long day as going out after work (non-food music venue); these days I just prefer to get home at a reasonable hour and have a CD routine.
Hang on in there Jim, tommorow will be a brighter day!

Well done for making great choices.........jeeeeeez I need some of your will power!!!

Don't you just hate the hungry days - they can be rotten. Yesterday was my hungry day - I was surrounded by food at an outdoor festival. Today has been ok but now I am getting worried about tommorow - it will be a long day as going out after work (non-food music venue); these days I just prefer to get home at a reasonable hour and have a CD routine.
Hang on in there Jim, tommorow will be a brighter day!

Tomorrow will be a busier day, I know that much! Start a new project at work...

Ah it looked yummy too, the base looked really light, loads of toffee sauce and masses of cream on the top. My MIL makes her own and they are always delicious...

Thank goodness I have a chocolate CD sachet to delve into after that description of your MIL's delightful banoffee concoction.
I am currently single but perhaps should set up a criteria - only chaps who's mums can make delicious calorie reduced trifle need apply.
Better stop the food talk!

Jim - I am having a hungry day too!! It is horrible isn't it!!!!!!!!!
I doubt very much it was what you ate - as you did so well at the BBQ.

I guess sometimes we just have the horrible hungry days - I have a bar a day for the last two days, so I am blaming that!!! ha ha!

I hope that tomorrow you won't get any hungry feelings x

She made some little bites this time too, minature pastry cases with the banoffee sauce, with a strawberry plonked in and a huge jar of whipped cream to spoon some on...

Dieting can be a killer sometimes :(

Jim - I am having a hungry day too!! It is horrible isn't it!!!!!!!!!
I doubt very much it was what you ate - as you did so well at the BBQ.

I guess sometimes we just have the horrible hungry days - I have a bar a day for the last two days, so I am blaming that!!! ha ha!

I hope that tomorrow you won't get any hungry feelings x

Hopefully! I've had a bad water weekend (well, loads of diet coke yesterday :eek:) as usual so maybe it'll ease off tomorrow as you say.

Hey all, I don't think I did too bad at the party yesterday, it was a BBQ with the nice weather and I had some chicken, salad, some veg crudites, some spuds and diet coke, so only the diet coke was off plan there. I did have a very small ball of mozerella though, but I left the burgers, sausages etc. alone, along with the yummy-looking banoffee pie...

I'm having a mega-hungry day today for some reason. I've been on plan all day but I've been ravenous :(

Hi Lunar Jim

What CD plan do you follow ? Im looking at your losses at the bottom of your posts and they are amazing ! Ive trying to get used to the diet after re-starting and am finding it very hard.

Back