• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hungry day

S: 15st5lb C: 12st8lb G: 12st8lb BMI: 24.5 Loss: 2st11lb(18.14%)
Aaaargh, I'm so hungry today, need help to stop myself eating the remainder of the fridge...

Been back on SW for 5 weeks - doing well, lost a stone so far. Really enjoying the food and am rarely hungry. Today I don't know what is wrong with me!

Had Fibre Plus bar and fruit for breakfast, by 10am was starving so had 2 slices of wholemeal toast and marmite. By midday was hungry again - had jacket with tuna and sweetcorn.

Got home from work and had a curly wurly in the hope that it might cure the problem but no chance. More fruit, still hungry.

Just eaten a massive plate of SW curry, chips and peas - enough for 2 really. I know I can't really be hungry but feel like I need more food.

Someone please give me a slap before I eat the other 4 curly wurlies in the fridge....

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

catxx

S: 10st0lb C: 9st11lb G: 8st7lb BMI: 23.5 Loss: 0st3lb(2.14%)
:asskick: ok its not a slap lol! We all get days like this. I certainly have had genuine days when I have been constantly hungry. As long as you stick to plan and make sure it is your stomach that is hungry and not your head you will be fine.

I really believe there are just certain times when your body needs a bit more for whatever reason. When i have eaten more then been worried about WI I have still lost so guess it was just my bodies way of saying i want more food.

You have stuck to plan and not strayed which is really easy to do when you feel like this so you need a pat on the back for that :).

Gl x:rainbow:

S: 15st5lb C: 12st8lb G: 12st8lb BMI: 24.5 Loss: 2st11lb(18.14%)
Ha ha, love the arse kicking, thanks!!

You're right, I'm still under 15 syns for the day (just) so will congratulate myself for that....in fact, I may have enough for a sneaky Options later!

tarka

G: 10st10lb
Have you had enough to drink today? I feel hungrier when I've not had much to drink. If you can fight it off have a big drink (tea/coffee/water/squash etc) and wait 15 mins before you do decide to have something to eat.

Been a bit of a pig today! Started off fine with wheetabix then omelette for lunch but had pasta for tea with a homepride sauce ad finished off with a cream egg doh big hike tomorrow and badminton on sat to try correct myself lol xx

S: 20st1lb C: 16st7.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 37.4 Loss: 3st7.5lb(17.62%)
it may be the cold weather its blinking freezing here and we burn more fat when its cold as the body needs more calories to keep warm;)

MissUno

World Class Oddball
Totally understand you, today I don't ever feel satisfied. I've made sure I've not over eaten, but arghhh want food! Haha. x