Hungry horse..Help!!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan Points' started by nannis, 23 February 2009 Social URL.

1. nannis

nannis Silver Member

Diet:
    sw
    I am going for a birthday meal to Hungry horse...Ive looked on the long and bumpy journey page and it seems to be the older menu..
    Does anyone know of an updated list for HH??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nannis

nannis Silver Member

Diet:
    sw
    Or does anyone have full access to the WW site and could maybe email me the list they have?...Thanks people xx

Or the 2009 eating out guide, mine is 2007 I think, way out of date

Last edited: 23 February 2009
  4. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

I don't have a list but I've done a search and apparently they have a leaflet available with their nutritional values so you would be able to make an informed choice on the day if that helps.

5. nannis

nannis Silver Member

Diet:
    sw
    Oh I hope so, Ive seen that they have nutritional values for kids meals..Ive even emailed them, but nothing back so far....Might have to go to meeting tomorrow just to see if it's in the 2009 EO guide lol...Paranoid that I will gain bad if I dont know the points :(

6. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

You can at least make the most healthy choices possible - see which menu items seem to be made up of Filling Foods and not fried or with sauces.

I think the rule of thumb is 4 points per portion of protein and 5 for carbohydrate if you don't know the points for eating out somewhere.

nannis likes this.
  7. nannis

nannis Silver Member

Diet:
    sw
    Thanks for that Karen :) xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.