Hungry!!???

We did it sweetie :D ..."feels VERY smug today" :D x x x

It certainly is Miss Dee! Well done honeybun!
Very proud of you xx

Dx

:confused: Oooohhh girls there must be something in the air or the change in weather cos I cnt stop thinking about eating real food!!! I`m watching cookery programmes and looking at food on the net and these last few days I`ve "NEARLY" had some real food.... then tonight back to "sausage gate" (DEE!!! lol) I was encouraging my daughter to finish her tea and I ate 4 (3 year old bite size) pieces of sausage!!!! ARRGGHHH :mad: proper annoyed with myself and on other hand not too worried as it could have been worse! Just cannot stop thinking about food !! Sorry to sabotage your thread DEE xx L xx

Don't worry I popped bread in my mouth, chewed then spat out lol

:confused: Oooohhh girls there must be something in the air or the change in weather cos I cnt stop thinking about eating real food!!! I`m watching cookery programmes and looking at food on the net and these last few days I`ve "NEARLY" had some real food.... then tonight back to "sausage gate" (DEE!!! lol) I was encouraging my daughter to finish her tea and I ate 4 (3 year old bite size) pieces of sausage!!!! ARRGGHHH :mad: proper annoyed with myself and on other hand not too worried as it could have been worse! Just cannot stop thinking about food !! Sorry to sabotage your thread DEE xx L xx
Oh no chick!!! Dont do it!! Its not worth it!! Hope you feel better today!!! x

I'm blaming the cold weather! Having lost over 4 stone of insulation I am feeling the cold more than I ever used to.
Also, I feel hungry (or more precisely 'want FOOD') far more often. Last night's curry nearly drove me mad and I got really self- pitying and tetchy. This little voice kept saying that maybe I'd lost enough!! I had to take myself well away from the cooking smells before I caved!

Dx

Back