hungry

vik987

im on day 1 today.

find it very difficult dont seam to be very full, i am for an hour or two after shake but then im hungry again?

please tell me this gets better and u start to feel full for much longer:confused:

Try splitting your shakes into 2, have half at each time, this can help on the first few days or so.

hi, make sure you drink all the water as this helps with the hunger pangs.

Chin up it does get better, keep sipping the water it will take away the pangs ;)

It definitely gets much better! I'm on day 8 and no longer feel hungry at all. I actually feel a bit bloated after my shakes now!

keep a bottle of water with you at all times, try and keep yourself occupied with a book or something. it does get better, in fact sometimes you nearly forget to have your shakes lol. just hang in there xx

Try black tea too, it kills the hunger i find.. and loads of water, the sparkling is good too and I didnt like that before i stated this but puts a nice taste in your mouth and fills you up a bit... good luck x

It really does get better. Keep busy. by this time next week you will be fine. You will certainly think about food but you wont be hungry for food. Keep going.

Back