• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

hurray the awful weekend of syns is over

big bear

A bear on a mission!
S: 14st7lb
eating loads of free food like melon & strawberries

big bear

A bear on a mission!
S: 14st7lb
i think most of u do struggle at weekends esp if u r like me and weigh in on a sat
I think if I weighed on a Sat I'd go of the rails too. I don't normally go out weekends as I've a baby but this weekend was mega busy, dinners out & lots of booze! Last night I wanted chinese even though I'd had a proper roast dinner.

S: 9st4lb C: 7st10lb G: 7st10lb BMI: 19.8 Loss: 1st8lb(16.92%)
It was my birthday weekend so I too over indulged....indian, chinese, 3 course meal, chocolates and booze!

BUT.....I have reached target and it was my birthday so I deserved to let-loose and enjoy food to the MAX!!!!!

stephie0611

needs to focus!!!!
S: 13st6.5lb C: 12st9.5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st11lb(5.84%)
i'm the exact same, was my birthday weekend also, and me and my friend made fajitas Friday night with LOADS of drink and shots while out, Saturday had 2 bacon rolls and an egg roll, at night had a chinese and LOADS more drink and yesterday 2 bacon rolls and an egg roll and a 3 course mexican meal and you guessed it even more drink... Feel MASSIVE today, and its star week now also. xx :(

S: 11st8.5lb C: 11st1lb G: 9st8.5lb Loss: 0st7.5lb(4.62%)
I am so glad I'm not the only one! I've had an awful weekend and havent cooked a single meal, meaning all food was take-away :(

Anyway, last night I planned the rest of meals for the week and went to Sainsbury's this morning to stock up on everything i need and loads of fruit. Hopefully I can pull through with a STS if I'm lucky, weigh day is Thursdays. xx

alwyn

Silver Member
S: 80.29kg C: 80.29kg G: 60.33kg BMI: 29.5 Loss: 0kg(0%)
I had a bad weekend as well!! We went away and I just decided that the plan was something that happened to other people!!

But got on the scales this morning to assess the damage and have lost 0.5lb! What's that about?

Don't be lulled into a false sense of security by that seemingly 0.5lb loss!!!

I've had similar experiences, sighed with relief - then found it's caught up with me a day or two later!

SaraC

Pesky pescetarian from Australia!
S: 91.6kg C: 80kg G: 75kg BMI: 27 Loss: 11.6kg(12.63%)
I'm the same! We went out Friday & Saturday and I ended up on the dreaded wine on Friday.

I have bought in loads of speed foods and am going to try & stick to 5 syns a day until WI on Friday.

Meli

Gold Member
S: 13st11.6lb C: 13st11.6lb G: 8st8lb BMI: 37.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
This weekend really was awful...had guests over since Friday and then went out last night, so really hope the damage is not too bad!!!

alwyn

Silver Member
S: 80.29kg C: 80.29kg G: 60.33kg BMI: 29.5 Loss: 0kg(0%)
Don't be lulled into a false sense of security by that seemingly 0.5lb loss!!!

I've had similar experiences, sighed with relief - then found it's caught up with me a day or two later!
No, I know!! I'm going to be extra careful until WI on Wednesday!! Lots of speed foods and gentle exercise (like walking)!!