husbands and diets!

After moaning about my OH and his bad eating habits, for the past 3 days he has been following SW to a tee! but now its me who wants to cave in!!

ShadyLady said:
get those hubbies drinking coke zero it tastes exactly the same as full fat coke!!!!

Whilst I love coke zero and it's taste, it does not taste the same as full fat coke.. :0)

My bf had no choice and was given what I ate, he lost 3 stone, now I have all sw cookbooks and love cooking

I have to say I've been doing sw a long time and when me and my bf moved in together last year I was worried that my eating would go out of control , but it hasn't ?
I only cook sw meals and if he wants extras with it (sauces, cheese, bread) then he does. We only buy sugar free fizzy pop, and when he has 'treats' I either syn it or whip up something of my own. I've even got him cooking sw way and he love sw curries.
We've got an amazing balance, but I do have to use all the willpower I own sometimes!!! And more!! ??

weezy said:
I have to say I've been doing sw a long time and when me and my bf moved in together last year I was worried that my eating would go out of control , but it hasn't.
I only cook sw meals and if he wants extras with it (sauces, cheese, bread) then he does. We only buy sugar free fizzy pop, and when he has 'treats' I either syn it or whip up something of my own. I've even got him cooking sw way and he love sw curries.
We've got an amazing balance, but I do have to use all the willpower I own sometimes!!! And more!!

I feel for you I really do. My fiancee is not in anyneed of calorie counting or caring what he eats.. if anything he needs to bulk up. I am having a very hard time implementing helathy eating in my family, as him and my two kids are not agreeable to sensible eating :p
Ive in the last week or so started cooking them a meal and eating something entirely different, the hardest part though is the evening snacking. My beloved thinks nothing of sittin down beside me at 10pm with a 5 cup bowl of sugary cereal and going to town :S
Its a lonely thing trying to get in shape :(
Im trying to be understanding that him and I dont have the same needs, and although he loves me and supports me in my efforts he cant be sensitive to me 24 hrs a day, this was my choice not his :S

im quite mean really...my BF gets what i cook and if he doesnt like it them stuff him! i wont stand there and make 2 meals each night, the only thing i will do separate is maybe cook some pasta or bung some chips in for him, but the main bulk of the meal is the same. but to be fair he is very good and will eat most things.

Lol. I almost feel I can join in with this thread. Not a husband, but a dad. So MEN!!! ARGH!!!!

Don't get me wrong both parents are supportive about doing SW. And mum knows that she needs to lose a few stone. They both eat SW friendly meals when I or mum cooks them. The problem is Dad he likes to try new recipes he has seen in the Daily Mail or The Mail on Sunday. Quite often they are SW friendly at all!!

We are slowly getting him to cook more SW friendly recipes, and boy has it been a struggle!

My oh thinks he's being the beat bf ever if he brings me home chocolate or Icecream he says it's to cheer me up!! But I hadn't even realised I was down. He's def a feeder chocolate ice cream dinners out takeaway sweets you name it an he brings it to me to be nice even though he knows I'm on a diet men!!! X

Back