Hypnosis

size10bikini

Silver Member
Hi all. I'm not sure how much longer I will have to do this, possibly just weeks so have been thinking a lot about the refeed and maintenance stage. Has anyone tried hypnosis for weight loss? I think that after lipotrim when your palate is clean would be an excellent time to do it, retrain my food preferences etc. What do you all think? Anyone tried it? xxx

You could always get Paul McKenna's I Can Make you Thin book and it comes with a CD. Personally, I did a lot of serious thinking about my eating habits, hows and whys of it all etc whilst on TFR. I realised that bad habits and a predisposition to weight led me to where I was. I can't change my genes but I can change my habits.
I loved savoury stuff and was a serial snacker to boot. Both these habits have been knocked on the head after LT.
If you are determined and focused you can do it with or without hypnotism. If you do go to a hypnotist make sure it is one that has been recommended.

Hi all. I'm not sure how much longer I will have to do this, possibly just weeks so have been thinking a lot about the refeed and maintenance stage. Has anyone tried hypnosis for weight loss? I think that after lipotrim when your palate is clean would be an excellent time to do it, retrain my food preferences etc. What do you all think? Anyone tried it? xxx

be careful, you might end up believing you are a goat or something !

lol big s. x x

I wouldn\'t care if I thought I was a goat, as long as I was a skinny one!!
xxxx

Lol, I think I was a goat in a past life i'll get him her to check...doubt ill get one recommended as no one i know has used one. Molly tried and failed at Paul mkenna one of my many weight loss attempts in the past. Anyone else?

Lol, I think I was a goat in a past life i'll get him her to check...doubt ill get one recommended as no one i know has used one. Molly tried and failed at Paul mkenna one of my many weight loss attempts in the past. Anyone else?

I read a book by Alan Carr (the smoking guru, not the buck-toothed girl) and a lot of what he said made perfect sense. Didn;t stop me eating though, I'm going to read it again before go back to eating food though as my mindset has changed.

Hi there I have tried every method there is before to lose weight including Paul Mcenna and I can always lose the weight but can't keep it off. So like you I have been thinking about/worrying about the refeed and maintenance part of Lipotrim. Somehow though I have started to feel a bit more positive about it because if you read the literature it gives you quite a lot of control. I'm hoping that this time I can finally stay slim!!!

Back