I’m back again for the third time

Thank you for the support guys❤️

I’m so sorry to hear that jacci. It’s good that you can still work hun. It’s so much harder for you than someone else doing the same job, I hope they know that and appreciate it. I was lucky that my job was held open for me for about 2 years to see if I could come back at any point, even for an hour a week, I couldn’t😔

Today is a new day and I’ll try and have the most enjoyable day I can😃

I started my fast at 10pm last night after having tuna and salad, with a few too many olives lol.

Hope we all have a good day😃💉💉 x

Hi peeps😃

Things are finally starting to move forward a little health wise🎉 I’m dealing with the injections much better now so I won’t bore anyone unless something unusual happens lol.

I can’t hold this in until Friday.........I’M IN THE 22s!!!!! Woohoo💃🏻 Unofficial weigh in was 22st 12lb! Only a pound to go until 4st lost😆 I cant wait for Friday x

Well done. Proud of you xx

Great news anout the weight loss, well done. And while things seem bad so far does seem like the injections are helling. Fingets crossed that continues

Thanks guys😃 I’m just not very hungry at the moment so fasting seems very natural.

The injections have stopped for now so I’ll have to see what happens, fingers crossed for some improvement.

I finally had my hair washed! I’m not well enough to have my hair washed often and I end up getting a really sore scalp, once the pain is unbearable I get it washed and the pain goes. I’m hoping I can get well enough to look after myself more.

Might have curry today but I’m not sure yet.

Have a good day😃 x

Well done on the fasting and a bit of well deserved pampering with the hair wash! I don't know if this shampoo cap would be suitable for you / you might have tried it but I've used them for patients who are bedbound and they are brilliant! One of those things you don't think would work but actually does.

Enjoy your curry :classic_big_grin:

Oh yeah, it feels much better now!

Thanks Clareel, I’ve just ordered a few to give it a go. I’ve got quite a lot of long, thick hair but I hope it does the trick. It would be easier for me if I cut my hair short but I had it short when I was a teenager and I absolutely hated it! I think it would really affect my self confidence and that would be worse than dealing with the long hair. It’s just shoved in a bun anyway lol.

I really love a curry. It’s a SW one but they are spiced really nicely. Curry is our go to takeaway when it’s a birthday or celebration, to be fair it was before I was ill, we would actually go out to eat though instead lol x

Mmm curry, yum! I'd love to do a cooking course where they teach you how to blend your own spices, that would be amazing.

Clareel - love that cap, I might get one myself!

That would be fantastic. I used to make a nice beef curry from scratch but it would of been much better with some teaching lol x

Ugh couldnt eat tuna, i think id prefer to eat tbw shampoo cap, but well done on your meals and fasting

Haha! Well I’m not having tuna today, I’m officially bored of it!

The scales have had a mind of their own this week. I’ve had a 100% week so far(official weigh in tomorrow) and after the buzz of getting into the 22’s on Monday it went up and stayed up..... until this morning! 22st 11lb and that takes me to 4st lost woohoo💃🏻 I hope it doesn’t go back up tomorrow lol.

Hope we all have a good day😃 x

Back