I’m back again for the third time

Yeah, so annoying! I hope they go my way for weigh in tomorrow🤞🏻

Thanks love, I finally feel like I’m starting to make a dent x

Haha! Well I’m not having tuna today, I’m officially bored of it!

The scales have had a mind of their own this week. I’ve had a 100% week so far(official weigh in tomorrow) and after the buzz of getting into the 22’s on Monday it went up and stayed up..... until this morning! 22st 11lb and that takes me to 4st lost woohoo💃🏻 I hope it doesn’t go back up tomorrow lol.

Hope we all have a good day😃 x

4 stone off so far is fab, well done. I will keep everything crossed for the scales being nice to you tomorrow.

Thanks😃 The way they’ve been this week I need all the help I can get lol x

I’m not hungry at all so I’m going to fast tonight too x

I’ve only gone and lost 8lb this week!!!😲💃🏻

My BMI has dropped by 10 too😃

I’m so happy! That’s only a pound less than what I lost in all of month 2 lol. Head is definitely 100% back in the game😃

Hope we all have a good day x

I’m so happy! That’s only a pound less than what I lost in all of month 2 lol. Head is definitely 100% back in the game😃

Well done Charlotte, I would have to cut my arm off for that! You must be so so pleased Hun! xxx

OMG 8lb in 1 week is amazing...well done, you must feel great!! It's great that your BMI is dropping also :)

Thanks guys😃

I was hoping for a whoosh but I wasn’t expecting that x

These tickers take so long to update these days, no wonder they aren’t as popular as they were before!

I’ve just realised that I’m a quarter of the way down to target😃 I never thought I could do it when my health is this bad but I showed myself lol! I felt proud but very far away from goal this morning until I saw how far down my ticker was💃🏻 I just want to keep going. I’m really noticing my body starting to change and it even feels different when I’m lying down😃 Planning on breaking my fast in an hour or so, it’s been a long one! X

43 hour fast! Broken by a lovely fish pie all to myself lol😃 x

It was lovely, thanks😃 I was actually hungry by the time I ate today lol x

Just had some cucumber and lettuce as I was peckish, I didn’t need or fancy the tuna lol. I

I was looking forward to gogglebox tonight and it’s not on😔 Oh well, the last leg is on soon x

Not really a gogglebox fan but i love the last leg

Back